PDA

View Full Version : Rice Raiders vs. Port Isabel

Pages : 1 [2]

CheerMom
12-04-2003, 03:03 PM
Raiders4State, ya'll go in there and get the job down. Hit'em hard and often. I'll see you at the game!!
Go Raiders!!!

owl#782004
12-04-2003, 03:19 PM
LETS GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAT PI!!!!!!!!!!

Boosty_Hondo
12-04-2003, 04:28 PM
owl#782004:
LETS GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAT PI!!!!!!!!!!hey #78 hush up just cause you so small doesnt mean you can talk trash haha j/k see u at school big dude

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
12-04-2003, 04:53 PM
What is Rice record? and what is Port Isabel's record?

LuVyAbLuE
12-04-2003, 05:40 PM
Rice is 11-2
P.I. is 9-3

ALL THE WAY RAIDERS!!! SUPPORTING YOU FROM THE SIDELINES!!!

Bigblue07
12-04-2003, 10:40 PM
RAIDERS BY 20 !!!!!

RiCeBaNd
12-04-2003, 11:10 PM
Rice by 10

Tarpon2004
12-04-2003, 11:38 PM
P.I by 14....

RAIDER96
12-04-2003, 11:42 PM
How long must this go on? Til Saturday, I guess. I just love to answer myself.

afflac65
12-05-2003, 06:59 AM
Like the old saying--Another one bites the dust oh excuse me i mean another fish bites the dust.

owl#782004
12-05-2003, 02:46 PM
good luck to both teams!!!!!!!!!
one more day.

CrazyRaiderMom03
12-05-2003, 03:24 PM
I will be rootin you Raiders onto another VICTORY come Saturday!!!! Good Luck to all of you guys and coaches!!! Everyone dress warm and cozy, it' supposed to be a cold one!!!!!! Great Football weather! I love it!!!GO BIG BLUE!!! Keep climbing to the TOP and don't look back!!! RAIDERS #1!!!!

Ricecheersquad
12-05-2003, 03:43 PM
Hey I am with you CrazyRaiderMom.
I will be there cheering for the RAIDERS!!!!

Wishing the Good Luck!!!

Hey CrazyRaiderMom I will catch u later!!!!

GO RICE RAIDERS

PI-fan
12-05-2003, 03:58 PM
What's the largest amount of posts a topic has gotten on here so far? Admin?

Oh, & PI by 6.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-05-2003, 04:13 PM
Well, i'm headed out the door on my way to San Antonio!

See y'all there!

By the way, Rice fans, if you see a blue pTi flag waving in the crowd, it'll either be me, or PITarpon85 waving it.

BigChamp05
12-05-2003, 06:15 PM
Rice by a couple of TD's. Rice was way better than PI last year, and i think it is the same this year. Plus, i was looking at posts from last year remember the old times on the way to the championship, and i read some of MrTtarpon whatever talking his trash. So i hope PI loses for his sake, so he can have more stuff to cry about. But seriously, i think Rice will have their way with PI.

Tarpon2004
12-05-2003, 08:22 PM
Man alot of yall Raiders talk mad &*^%......it's crazy how much you Raiders talk crap...and no its not "faith in your team" like someone mentioned its COMPLETE ARROGANCE...HA if Rice is a WAAY better team like you claim BigChamp then why did we hold yall to less points with a loss deficit the same as Rice but of course at a lower score :rolleyes: ...

P.I 24 Bandera 27
Rice Consolidated 34 Bandera 37

(Looks like the battle of Defense over Offense)..can yall tell me which one wins championships? :D

I used to have alot of Respect for Rice Consolidated but the fans over there are arrogant up the a$z...I'm pretty sure though the elder people from Rice aern't ...I guess never really having a season like they have had this year can make a teams fans become arrogant...

Oh and about some who said that Port Isabel started the trash talking...Man I have read EVERY post from the beginning talking about Rice and PI and PI did not initiate ANYTHING it was the RAIDERS BIG MOUTHS that started running.....

The Difference between us and Rice is that If Port Isabel loses most of us well Congratulate yall on a good game etc..while at the same time yall will be talkin crap sayin I TOLD YOU SO..AND FISH AINT *^%*..etc etc....

If PI wins we would still be congratulating yall while at the same time you all would be making excuses....

GET OVER YOURSELVES!!YALL ARE NOT UNDEFEATABLE!!..YOUR DISTRICT CHAMP WHARTON GOT BEAT BADLY BY BURNET 70-30SOMETHING..WHILE LIBERTY HILL LOST TO THE SAME BURNET TEAM 40SOMETHING TO 20SOMETHING...WHO PI BEAT...ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT ANY TEAM CAN WIN AND BEING THIS FAR IN THE PLAYOFFS..ITS UNDENIABLE

GOOD LUCK TO YOU RAIDERS ON A SAFE TRIP TO AND FROM ALAMO STADIUM...

HEAR THAT?....ITS THE SEAAAWAAALLL!!!!

<small>[ December 05, 2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Tarpon2004 ]</small>

TARPON DAD
12-05-2003, 11:34 PM
big chump 05,!
who ever you are its me !
still backing the tarpons 100 % !
hows bandera doing lol
playing b ball! lmao
any way just having some fun with you.
will you be able to make the game tomorrow?
try ok. I'LL BE THERE NICE AND EARLY,I'LL TRY AND SAVE YOU A CHAIR.
IM IN THE MOOD FOR SOME FRIED RICE?
ANYBODY ELSE? :p
SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!
BEST OF LUCK TO RICE A RONI :D
JUST KIDDING !
BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS !
GO TARPONS GO !
TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL,AND BEYOND!!!!!

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL!
:D :p :D eek! :D :cool:

SintonFan
12-05-2003, 11:51 PM
A white Chevy SUV passed me up on Interstate 37 with the words "Seawall Defense" on the back. I almost honked but thought these folks would think I was crazy. I'll be at the game.
Good luck Port Isabel on the game tommorrow!
Go Tarpons!!!!!!!!!

footballgal
12-06-2003, 12:08 AM
Thanks SintonFan! Well catch ya tommorrow!

bd62
12-06-2003, 12:30 AM
rice has an excellent team but they better come ready to play when they meet p.i. them boys from p.i. dont fear anybody and they get after it.on paper rice looks like the best team but they dont play on paper.

TARPON DAD
12-06-2003, 08:47 AM
well the time is now!
are you ready for some football?
if the answer is yes ,then meet us at the alamo stadium,in san antonio .
were out the door
laterz
go tarpons go!

:D
taking it to the next level! STATE!!!!! wink

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL! eek!

BigChamp05
12-06-2003, 10:33 AM
Hey Tarpon2004, Rice was way better than ya'll last year. To tell the truth, we way underestimated ya'll. We thought it would be another game like La Vernia. It wasn't and ya'll came to play, but don't take more credit than ya'll deserve. We underestimated ya'll plain and simple. Look at the score. Look at that cheap TD ya'll had when we had two players knock each other down and the ball tipped right to ya'll. And yes TarponDad, i know, the blocked punt blah blah blah. The point is, we played both of ya'll, and Rice was way better. We played a better game against them, and we had to to survive.
TarponDad, i might try to make the game. I really want to see it. Its gonna be a hell of a game. But i'm not sure i'm gonna be able to get to this one. But i tell you what. Ya'll make it to the championship, and i'll come sit on right next to you. I'll even wear a PI shirt if you got an extra. Hows that?

raj
12-06-2003, 11:04 AM
Looks like it will be a great game! I know very little about Rice or PI, but the winner will meet Marlin. The DAWGS had a big win last night, but now is the time to prepare for next week! Can't wait!

pn_pimp03
12-06-2003, 11:45 AM
good luck raiders....take care of pi

raiders by 10

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
12-06-2003, 12:02 PM
Rice by 2 TD's

CONGRAGULATIONS TO MARLIN ON AN AWESOME GAME,
Bellville played with great heart keep ur heads up high.

PI-fan
12-07-2003, 02:30 AM
BigChamp05:
Rice by a couple of TD's. Rice was way better than PI last year, and i think it is the same this year.
But seriously, i think Rice will have their way with PI.You were saying? So much for your infinte wisdom... have their way w/PI? :rolleyes:

BigChamp05:
Hey Tarpon2004, Rice was way better than ya'll last year. To tell the truth, we way underestimated ya'll. Look at that cheap TD ya'll had when we had two players knock each other down and the ball tipped right to ya'll. And yes TarponDad, i know, the blocked punt blah blah blah. lol, your two players knock each other down is a good excuse but when pi was a man short on that punt that turned into bandera's td isn't? lol Now that was a 'cheap' TD PI would've won by 4? w/o that cheap punt-blocked TD

:D

BigChamp05
12-07-2003, 02:53 PM
PI-Fan. If we didn't block that punt, we would have gotten the ball at our 40, and either drove down and scored, or ran the clock down. Ya'll wouldnt' have gotten that td, and we would have beaten ya'll be ten. Don't say were lucky cause ya'll screwed up. Lets just look at the facts if you want to talk trash. Looked like ya'll had some more punt probs yesterday too. For the record, that was one of the sloppiest games i have ever seen. Good luck next weeek, lol.

Football GOD
12-07-2003, 03:32 PM
BigChamp05:
PI-Fan. If we didn't block that punt, we would have gotten the ball at our 40, and either drove down and scored, or ran the clock down. Ya'll wouldnt' have gotten that td, and we would have beaten ya'll be ten. Don't say were lucky cause ya'll screwed up. Lets just look at the facts if you want to talk trash. Looked like ya'll had some more punt probs yesterday too. For the record, that was one of the sloppiest games i have ever seen. Good luck next weeek, lol.O BIG CO5 YOUR SO YESTERDAY ,GO GET A LIFE
YOUR SO ANTI PORT ISABEL IT IS RIDICULOUS.
TARPONS ARE IN A MISSION AND DO NOT NEED YOUR HELP NOR YOUR TASTELESS REMARKS SO CHILL DUDE'ET!!!
WE HAVE ENOUGH BANDERA FANS SHOWING UP AT OUR GAMES TO SUPPORT THE TARPONS,IT'S JUST A L-7
LOOSER LIKE YOU THAT GIVES YOUR HISTORICAL
TOWN A BAD IMAGE...GO TARPONS!!!!!!!!!!!

BigChamp05
12-07-2003, 08:48 PM
Your an idiot Football God. What did i say that was tasteless. I gave my opinion, which was wrong i'll admit, and PI fans start talking about "yesterday". Why don't you get a life. Like i told Tarpon Dad, if ya'll make it to state, i will go and sit next to him and cheer for the Tarpons. I said i'd even wear a shirt. You need to back off.

PI-fan
12-07-2003, 08:57 PM
BigChamp05:
PI-Fan. Looked like ya'll had some more punt probs yesterday too. For the record, that was one of the sloppiest games i have ever seen. Good luck next weeek, lol.Sloppy game? PI had at most 1 turnover, and like 6 or less penalties(what the avg for a team?) If u mean sloppy by the defensive play, well u have to look at both offenses to see why.

Oh and i didn't start talkin about 'yesterdays' games until u did when u referred to your excuses(which according to you are the only valid ones-PI has none :rolleyes: ) of why PI almost beat bandera.

Keep your luck, PI makes their own luck.

Football GOD
12-07-2003, 10:47 PM
BigChamp05:
Rice by a couple of TD's. Rice was way better than PI last year, and i think it is the same this year. Plus, i was looking at posts from last year remember the old times on the way to the championship, and i read some of MrTtarpon whatever talking his trash. So i hope PI loses for his sake, so he can have more stuff to cry about. But seriously, i think Rice will have their way with PI.??????
????????
??????????? WOW!!!

BULLDOGFAN
12-08-2003, 07:39 AM
Come on Big Champ 05, it was a heck of a game and you know it.

You can come sit by me at the game it will be a doozy. Remember I am from Port Isabel and am feeding you seafood and steaks on the 17 th so be nice:) Also Hick's Dad is bringing his world famous Braukworst I have no idea how to spell that stuff but it will be there.

Tarpons kicked butt and then some. Two more games and you have the ring.

footballgal
12-08-2003, 08:49 AM
Mmmmmm Mr.Groomer that sounds good shrimp and steak!!! Can We go too?

BigChamp05
12-08-2003, 09:54 AM
I know Rick. I make one comment and a prediction, which was wrong and i already admitted to that, and they all jump on me and start talking. Then i get it for talking about "yesterday". I dont' know, thats why i'm stopping, because i don't like to be ganged up on. Anyway Rick, heck yeah, i'm excited about the 17th. And i'll sit right next to you at the championship. Are you gonna take your hardhat? Anyway, i was the first to say that i was wrong, so please PI people, get off my back.
Hey Rick, were you at the game. Me and my dad went for the first half and some of the third.

TARPON DAD
12-08-2003, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigChamp05:
<strong>Hey Tarpon2004, Rice was way better than ya'll last year. To tell the truth, we way underestimated ya'll. We thought it would be another game like La Vernia. It wasn't and ya'll came to play, but don't take more credit than ya'll deserve. We underestimated ya'll plain and simple. Look at the score. Look at that cheap TD ya'll had when we had two players knock each other down and the ball tipped right to ya'll. And yes TarponDad, i know, the blocked punt blah blah blah. The point is, we played both of ya'll, and Rice was way better. We played a better game against them, and we had to to survive.
TarponDad, i might try to make the game. I really want to see it. Its gonna be a hell of a game. But i'm not sure i'm gonna be able to get to this one. But i tell you what. Ya'll make it to the championship, and i'll come sit on right next to you. I'll even wear a PI shirt if you got an extra. Hows that?</strong>[/QUOTE

well well well ! that was one hell of game the tarpons playedhell of a game!!!
you cant imagine how i feel ,and you i cant wait to till the finals.you will sit with me and i will hand feed you some crow,hows that as far as you wearing a tarpon shirt maybe if you get a note from every tarpon fan and player,a doctors excuse from a shrink,and maybe just maybe will let you wear a tarpon shrit.,but be warned once
you but it onit not gonna come off ,youll become a tarpon fan for ever!!!!
hope you can make it this saturday,
alamo dome at 8pm. ill be the guy that doesent sit down! or stops yelling !

tarpon fans make some noise !!! :D

taking it to the next LEVEL!!!! STATE! eek!

ONE TEAM ONE GOAL! :D

BigChamp05
12-08-2003, 03:42 PM
You see what i mean Rick. They just keep on coming. Anyway, sorry. I can't make this weekends game. I'm going to Missouri to visit family. But i'll be back in time for the championship, so my offer is still on the table. Good luck.