PDA

View Full Version : End of the Semester

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-06-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm really excited about this, but I can't feel my index and middle fingers on my right hand due to my just writing a 12 page paper in my alloted two hour time period for my COMM class. For those who are curious about the outcome, I feel confident that I made a 102 out of the possible 102 points, unless the professor is sadistic and hates me, which she doesn't. :)

Now it's time to eat for the first time since lunch yesterday and sleep for the first time in two days. Woohoo!

pirate4state
05-06-2008, 10:33 AM
I thought this was the prof that didn't like you??? :vrycnfsd: Or did you drop that class & I'm way behind?? :thinking:

Either way .... good for you!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I thought this was the prof that didn't like you??? :vrycnfsd: Or did you drop that class & I'm way behind?? :thinking:

Either way .... good for you!

Yeah, I dropped that class. She stereotyped me from the beginning and I never really had a shot. Her opinions prevented her from grading my papers fairly and objectively, which was sad because every other person that read them (including English professors with Masters degrees that teach in our campus writing center) thought I had written phenomenal papers and had minimal to no input on how to change them.

mwynn05
05-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Yeah, I dropped that class. She stereotyped me from the beginning and I never really had a shot. Her opinions prevented her from grading my papers fairly and objectively, which was sad because every other person that read them (including English professors with Masters degrees that teach in our campus writing center) thought I had written phenomenal papers and had minimal to no input on how to change them. did she just think you were a "dumb football player"

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
did she just think you were a "dumb football player"

Pretty much, yes, and she seemed like one of those girls who none of the football players in high school and college would date and now she feels like she can get her revenge on their successors for not giving her a chance.

lakers
05-06-2008, 02:42 PM
that is some bs...

I dropped an english class at the beginning of the semester because for some reason my professor didnt like men and there was no shot at me earning a decent grade

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-06-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by lakers
that is some bs...

I dropped an english class at the beginning of the semester because for some reason my professor didnt like men and there was no shot at me earning a decent grade

Yeah, in my first paper I described a young woman as being sexually promiscious. She accused me of using sexist language...