05-06-2008, 09:44 AM
Taking medicine and then vomiting shortly thereafter! :(

Ranger Mom
05-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Taking medicine and then vomiting shortly thereafter! :(

EWWWWW!!!

Did you take another dose??

Did you puke up pills or were they already in the state of dissolving??

Inquiring minds wanna know!!:p :p

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
EWWWWW!!!

Did you take another dose??

Did you puke up pills or were they already in the state of dissolving??

Inquiring minds wanna know!!:p :p

The medicine says take it 2 hours before or 1 hour after eating. So when I woke up this morning I took a pill. About 30-45 minutes later I wanted to die and then I vomited. I hadn't had anything to eat so there wasn't much of anything. I called the pharmacist and he told me I should definitely take the medicine with food!

pirate4state
05-06-2008, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
The medicine says take it 2 hours before or 1 hour after eating. So when I woke up this morning I took a pill. About 30-45 minutes later I wanted to die and then I vomited. I hadn't had anything to eat so there wasn't much of anything. I called the pharmacist and he told me I should definitely take the medicine with food! LOL. I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh at you, but I can't help it! :D I really do hope you feel better soon! Throwing up sucks. Been there, done that. Just 2 days ago if it makes you feel any better.

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL. I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh at you, but I can't help it! :D I really do hope you feel better soon! Throwing up sucks. Been there, done that. Just 2 days ago if it makes you feel any better.

:blahblah:

I'm going to try to go to sleep now.

LH Panther Mom
05-06-2008, 06:18 PM
I wish I hadn't read this thread. BLYEK! Sorry you puked, kep.....puking makes me sick!

kepdawg
05-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I wish I hadn't read this thread. BLYEK! Sorry you puked, kep.....puking makes me sick!

I took my most recent pill at 5:50. I am waiting and hoping I don't get sick this time!