PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Sinton Pirates!

PhiI C
11-30-2002, 04:38 PM
Thank you for a great game today and a great season! We lost to a great football team in a tough football game but you have done us all proud this year! Good luck to Burnet and all the other three teams in the 3A Division 1 playoffs. When you get down to 8 teams all of them are good and it is especially so in the final four. Anyway Thank you again Sinton Pirates and let's do it again next year! And this year let's bring home the State Championship in baseball again in the spring!

Rabbit'93
11-30-2002, 04:41 PM
Congrats on another great season. I was pulling for you guys today.

PhiI C
11-30-2002, 05:11 PM
Thank you Rabbit93 and good luck to you next week! I know this is a great year for you since you were knocked off so early in the playoffs even though it took the State Champions to do it to you last year! Hopefully we will meet you again in the State Baseball championship this spring in Austin! You had a great team last year and we were fortunate that you had to use your top pitcher against Lorena in the Semis! Anyway good luck to you in the the next playoff game!

sinton66
11-30-2002, 09:41 PM
To the 2002 Sinton Pirates football team, hold your heads high gentlemen, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Sinton is very fortunate to have you young men representing us on the football field. To the 2002 Seniors, what can I say but it has been one heck of a ride for the last three years. You have accomplished more than any other team in the history of our town and school, and I want to say thank you for all your fine efforts and great sportsmanship. You always win or lose with nothing but class! Well done, seniors, well done!