PDA

View Full Version : Talk about bad timing

coach
05-05-2008, 07:38 PM
my girlfriend just dumped me after 2 and a half years today and i have finals tomorrow and i cant concentrate on my tests:vrycnfsd:

Ranger Mom
05-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by coach
my girlfriend just dumped me after 2 and a half years today and i have finals tomorrow and i cant concentrate on my tests:vrycnfsd:

I'm sorry!! That really stinks!!:(

Are you keeping the dog?

Bull19
05-05-2008, 07:39 PM
my girlfriend just dumped me after 2 and a half years today and i have finals tomorrow and i cant concentrate on my tests:vrycnfsd: i've been dealing with some similiar crap today. talk about a headache and being in a pissed off mood

Ranger Mom
05-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
i've been dealing with some similiar crap today. talk about a headache and being in a pissed off mood

:(

tortilla_man
05-05-2008, 07:41 PM
had that happen to me back in the fall semester, right before finals sucks

Stownhorse
05-05-2008, 07:41 PM

wow finals are nerve racking enough, sorry man

DDBooger
05-05-2008, 07:44 PM
my girlfriend just dumped me after 2 and a half years today and i have finals tomorrow and i cant concentrate on my tests:vrycnfsd: get back on the saddle partner! if she ever made you watch Little Miss Sunshine like my chic made me, take the Grandpa's advice to the lil girls brother! DO IT! haha:thumbsup:

eagles_victory
05-05-2008, 07:47 PM
my girlfriend just dumped me after 2 and a half years today and i have finals tomorrow and i cant concentrate on my tests:vrycnfsd: i cant concentrate on that test either but i dont really have a good reason. I think its going to be tough.

PHS Wildcats
05-05-2008, 07:47 PM
:eek: :( hope it get better for you

coach
05-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I'm sorry!! That really stinks!!:(

Are you keeping the dog?
thanks guys for the concerns...and dang straight im keepin the dog lol..im procrastinating like crazy lol im even about to vaccum

Ranger Mom
05-05-2008, 08:04 PM
thanks guys for the concerns...and dang straight im keepin the dog lol..im procrastinating like crazy lol im even about to vaccum

Atta boy!!

LH Panther Mom
05-05-2008, 08:05 PM
thanks guys for the concerns...and dang straight im keepin the dog lol..im procrastinating like crazy lol im even about to vaccum Sorry about the gf. :( But don't blame her for not being able to concentrate on studying. :p

Bull19
05-05-2008, 08:06 PM
thank god for "the band" i think their records are the only things that keep me going when im down and out

Stownhorse
05-05-2008, 08:07 PM

girls are ruthless, play on player

orange machine
05-05-2008, 08:10 PM
I know how you feel when i was in high school my girlfriend and i of 3 years broke up right before christamas. Us braking up screwed my senoir year up.

Blitzkrieg
05-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
I know how you feel when i was in high school my girlfriend and i of 3 years broke up right before christamas. Us braking up screwed my senoir year up.
Well look on the bright side, at least you didn't have to buy her anything, :)

Emerson1
05-05-2008, 08:26 PM
She was hot to, tough break

coach
05-05-2008, 08:28 PM
what sucks was i was planing a vacation to california next summer secretly for mine and her family and i was going to pop THE question there but i guess not now

Ranger Mom
05-05-2008, 08:32 PM
what sucks was i was planing a vacation to california next summer secretly for mine and her family and i was going to pop THE question there but i guess not now

You never know what tomorrow will bring.

You sure didn't waste anytime changing your myspace status though!!:eek:

coach
05-05-2008, 08:35 PM
lol yeah i didnt want to have to look at it so i just changed it

lakers
05-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by orange machine

I bet is saved you money for buying christmas gifts though...

theres a plus.......:2thumbsup

lakers
05-05-2008, 09:10 PM
lol yeah i didnt want to have to look at it so i just changed it

Dont forget to play hard to get if she tries to get back with you...;)

jimmyceatworld
05-05-2008, 09:44 PM

What happened?

Didn't her roomie and Cam Cam breakup as well?

What's going on???

Emerson1
05-05-2008, 09:45 PM
I bet she is begging for you back in a week.

coach
05-05-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
What happened?

What's going on???

i dunno must be something in the air jimbo hopefully things will be back to normal and i hope your right emerson

jimmyceatworld
05-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
She was hot to, tough break

:ditto:

LOL

orange machine
05-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Man when my x and i split i really thought it was the end of the world for me i was depressed for a while, but got over it. I have good and bad memories of our relationship, but now im married and have a baby that should be here next week. It gets easier as time goes by, but every now and then i think about her and smile and think about how crazy we were and some of the things we did. Man we broke up 10 years ago wow time has flied. By the way dont put to much stock into your young and need to get being young out of you before you get married. im 26 and just got married last year.

nobogey72
05-05-2008, 10:12 PM
If it was me, I'd let the air out of at least one of her tires, then start asking out her friends. But, that's just me.

Seriously, one of these days you'll look back and think that this was the best thing that ever could have happened.:2thumbsup :2thumbsup Hang in there.

Ranger Mom
05-05-2008, 10:19 PM
It's hard to explain to a youngun that is hurting that if this is the worst thing he/she goes through....they can consider themselves lucky!!!

I wouldn't go back to being a teenager for all the money in the world!!!

I was usually the "dumper"....I only remember being dumped one time...and I thought it was the end of the world!!

Txbroadcaster
05-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It's hard to explain to a youngun that is hurting that if this is the worst thing he/she goes through....they can consider themselves lucky!!!

I wouldn't go back to being a teenager for all the money in the world!!!

I was usually the "dumper"....I only remember being dumped one time...and I thought it was the end of the world!!

so u was a playa huh...mean

lakers
05-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
so u was a playa huh...mean

there are other words for it...:devil:

mwynn05
05-06-2008, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
What happened?

What's going on??? maybe teh roomie is in her head

GreenMonster
05-06-2008, 12:59 AM
This is exactly why you should just hit it and quit it in college and HS.

mwynn05
05-06-2008, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
This is exactly why you should just hit it and quit it in college and HS. lol

Fal44
05-06-2008, 01:30 AM
Today: truck broke and a tad bit of my heart.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
05-06-2008, 01:41 AM
I was in your situation once. Then I had a stroke of genius and realized that if I had multiple girlfriends the sting of losing one of them wouldn't hurt because I always had the affections of the others to comfort me. See, there is a bright side to everything. ;)

piratebg
05-06-2008, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I was in your situation once. Then I had a stroke of genius and realized that if I had multiple girlfriends the sting of losing one of them wouldn't hurt because I always had the affections of the others to comfort me. See, there is a bright side to everything. ;)

LOL :clap: :clap:

Genius :D