PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Great Season

footballmom
12-17-2001, 10:52 AM
Congratulations guys on a fantastic season! You did so much more than anyone predicted. Remember all the good things & let go of the not-so-good. You will always be champs in our eyes---District 18AAA, undisputed champs---Region 3, Division 2, undisputed champs. Sorry it had to end so soon. Love you all!!!!

oldbuff78
12-17-2001, 11:26 AM
GREAT SEASON, YOU GUYS HAD ONE OF THE TOUGHEST SCHEDULES. WORK HARD THIS OFF SEASON. GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS AND FANS.

G-Town_Hottie
12-17-2001, 06:45 PM
Y'all guys did have a great season!! Like I said before that y'all guys make us proud by just playing!! And you guys went way farther than anyone ever thought you would...........I heard that they only expected Giddings to make it to the 3rd game in the play-offs and then we would be knocked out, but y'all showed them!!! Region 3 Champs!!!! I love all of you guys and I hope that we can have this good of season next year!!! And you guys played a good game, last Friday, no matter what anyone else might tell you!! So I just wanted all of you guys to know that, and we all want to thank you guys for the great season!!! G-town will always be #1 in our heart!!!

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!