PDA

View Full Version : Pierat4state

Johnny Utah
05-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Better take the following to State Track meet! MUCHO SUN SCREEN, PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER, MUCHO WATER(have to buy it there, can not bring it in) which means MUCHO MONEY for HYDRATION PURPOSES, PARKING AND JUST GETTING IN THE PLACE!! UIL MAKES A KILLING ON THE STATE EVENTS!!! 1 slice of pizza, 1 large soda, 1 program, and 1 ticket to get in...$45 dollars, CLASSIC!!!!

pirate4state
05-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Sunscreen - check
portable a/c - well, i have that nifty water mister - check
water - :weeping: last year i spilled my $4.25 cup of water and then those mean ladies wouldn't give me a refill :mad:
money - CHECK $$$ - tax rebate baby! :D
parking - i usually park for free, has this changed?
entry fee - might be free, i have connections you know! :p :p

You gonna make it?

Ranger Mom
05-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Better take the following to State Track meet! MUCHO SUN SCREEN, PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER, MUCHO WATER(have to buy it there, can not bring it in) which means MUCHO MONEY for HYDRATION PURPOSES, PARKING AND JUST GETTING IN THE PLACE!! UIL MAKES A KILLING ON THE STATE EVENTS!!! 1 slice of pizza, 1 large soda, 1 program, and 1 ticket to get in...$45 dollars, CLASSIC!!!!

Somehow she was able to get a backpack by the guards last year!!!!!! :eek:

pirate4state
05-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Somehow she was able to get a backpack by the guards last year!!!!!! :eek: Did I have contraband in the backpack?? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
05-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Did I have contraband in the backpack?? :thinking:

I thought you snuck in water for some reason!!

Hmm...weird!! Is "snuck" not a word?? Firefox is underlining it and won't give me a "correct" spelling!!

:thinking:

Johnny Utah
05-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Not this year, going to the NIKE BASKETBALL Clinic in Vegas on my own dime as usual!!! But, trying to get BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, get to see some big time SPEAKERS and LEARN SOME HOOPS to help out all my buddies!!! Oh, if you get to park for free congrats, just dont park illegally, it will cost you to pick up from Towing...$175!!!

pirate4state
05-05-2008, 03:16 PM

Hmm...weird!! Is "snuck" not a word?? Firefox is underlining it and won't give me a "correct" spelling!!

It was that little water spray thingy that I have!

I had to pay for my water to drink! :mad: $4.25 then I knocked the damn thing over not once, but twice! :doh: :doh:

pirate4state
05-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Not this year, going to the NIKE BASKETBALL Clinic in Vegas on my own dime as usual!!! But, trying to get BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, get to see some big time SPEAKERS and LEARN SOME HOOPS to help out all my buddies!!! Oh, if you get to park for free congrats, just dont park illegally, it will cost you to pick up from Towing...$175!!! Oh yeah....hey "which hotel am I at?" ROFL!

Crazy basketball fans can't find their own hotel!!! :devil: :evillol:

Johnny Utah
05-05-2008, 03:29 PM
GPS needed!!! This trip will not cost $900 I know that!!!

crzyjournalist03
05-05-2008, 03:35 PM

sneaked

pirate4state
05-05-2008, 03:51 PM
GPS needed!!! This trip will not cost $900 I know that!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: WOW all for some pumpkin ball....TRAGIC! :hand:

FrmSTx
05-05-2008, 06:05 PM
P4S, make sure you stay for all the mile relays! ;)

pirate4state
05-05-2008, 08:10 PM
You know it :thumbsup:

Just bring "my boy" and we won't have any problems. hahaha