PDA

View Full Version : How much rain?

CenTexSports
05-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Cameron has had 4.24" so far today with 80% chance of more tonight.

Ranger Mom
05-05-2008, 01:56 PM
We have had close to 1/2 inch this year!!!!:eek:

It's so dry in West Texas that the Baptists are starting to baptize by sprinkling, the Methodists are using wet-wipes, the Presbyterians are giving out rain-checks, and the Catholics are praying for the wine to turn back into water.

Now That's Dry!

:D

CenTexSports
05-05-2008, 02:02 PM
I can believe most of your post except for the Baptist part. They will truck them to the Gulf of Mexico if necessary to find enough water to to dunk'em.

BTW: Call the local Baptist churches and let them know that they will not have to drive past Cameron to find enough water.

Fotbol
05-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

It's so dry in West Texas that the Baptists are starting to baptize by sprinkling, the Methodists are using wet-wipes, the Presbyterians are giving out rain-checks, and the Catholics are praying for the wine to turn back into water.

Now That's Dry!

:D
JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sinton66
05-05-2008, 02:14 PM

Now That's Dry!

:D :fnypost:

That's pretty good. ;)

Antec
05-05-2008, 10:20 PM
I know Buckholts farmers needed the rain

jimmyceatworld
05-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I can believe most of your post except for the Baptist part. They will truck them to the Gulf of Mexico if necessary to find enough water to to dunk'em.

BTW: Call the local Baptist churches and let them know that they will not have to drive past Cameron to find enough water.

Did you know there are more Baptists in the world than people?

Ranger Mom
05-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
Did you know there are more Baptists in the world than people?

I'm Baptist....you mean there are more of ME out there???

AWESOME!!!!

jimmyceatworld
05-05-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm Baptist....you mean there are more of ME out there???

AWESOME!!!!

Coolio. I stole the line from some comedian.

I attend a Baptist church as well so I figured the post wouldn't do much damage.

piratebg
05-06-2008, 05:01 AM
I think it rained in Sinton, but it was hardly anything to get excited over. I slept right through it.

Lion_Addict
05-06-2008, 07:33 AM
Have a good little storm going here right now.

zebrablue2
05-06-2008, 07:43 AM
1/2 inch in bellville on monday. hope for some more tues. and wed. as the temps will get into the 90's thurs. through sunday..

JasperDog94
05-06-2008, 09:43 AM
3 1/2 inches in New Caney yesterday...it just wouldn't quit raining.