PDA

View Full Version : Hutto's Week 0 Game Has Been Moved

ILS1
05-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Originally scheduled for Fri. Aug. 29th @ Nelson Field against Austin LBJ. It has been moved to Sat. Aug. 30th 7:00 pm, still against Austin LBJ but now being played @ Round Rock ISD Stadium. It'll be in conjuction with the opening Week 0 festivities happening all over the state. I believe it's called The Great Texas Shootout or something like that. Plus, it'll be Hutto's first game in 4A!!! All I know is Friday night is Round Rock McNeil vs. A&M Consolidated. Not sure about the other games. Usually 4 games are played, one of Thursday, one on Friday and 2 on Saturday. That's all for now!!!

:D :D :D :D

HippoBaseball05
05-05-2008, 01:52 PM
We played in the 'Shootout' in 2004, 2005 and 2006 as well.

We beat Vista Ridge in '04 and '05 and then Dripping Springs in '06.

Matthew328
05-05-2008, 06:10 PM
LBJ is gonna be salty

Dogman_1969
05-05-2008, 06:15 PM
LBJ should be very good again. The Hyder (spelling) kid went to Manor through the 8th grade and I hear that he is a real good player for LBJ now. I think he will be a senior next season. They should have lots of speed again.

Hutto will be fine in 4A. They probably will have about 300 kids show up for Two-A-days and will again have a lot of talent coming back. I will miss them in our district and hearing the Longhorn songs from their band.........

ILS1
05-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Hutto's star RB Devin Carver has recovered from a broken collarbone sustained in the 4th game last year. FB Jacob Dominguez has recovered from a broken ankle suffered right before district started. He's only the baseball team. A couple of more kids have finally recovered from serious injuries during the year. Looks like they will be healthy and ready to go next year!!! Mathis left LBJ in great shape and yes, they are very salty and fast!! Should be a great test for both teams!!!

:D :D :D