PDA

View Full Version : What camps you going to?

etbu
05-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Anyone going to any camps this summer? Hardin Simmons camp?

LH Panther Mom
05-04-2008, 11:04 PM
As of right now: KU, Southern Arkansas, TCU & UNT

Probables to add: SHSU & Baylor

etbu
05-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Mom your kid is how old now? Sorry been off for a couple of years.

themsu97
05-05-2008, 05:45 AM
I am working one at UTA, one at North Texas and another in Chicago... these 3 are by the same company and the first two are Jay Novacek and the last one is ALex Brown...

then I am working one at UT

LH Panther Mom
05-05-2008, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by etbu
Mom your kid is how old now? Sorry been off for a couple of years.
He'll be a senior.

gatordaze
05-05-2008, 06:45 AM
Urban Meyer's Florida Camp and "The Snap Doctor" Deep Snapping Camp for Football, Florida and Pepperdine for Volleyball. Celina FB, Volleyball, Boys BB, Girls BB, IAP, Saturday morning NART (Aquatic Resisitance), Monday and Wednesday night VB training, Monday night Summer VB league, Tuesday and Thursday 12 week speed camp!

Of course not all for one kid, however, I am the common denominator as the driver! I have 47 minutes free on July 7th. Does any one wanna go to the lake?

And...Summer camps and activities cost more than college! I welcome the regular season.

Dogman_1969
05-05-2008, 07:54 AM
I think we are going to Hardin Simmons, UT, Baylor and Texas State so far. Also going to the Underclassman Combine at Lake Travis as well.

Old Tiger
05-05-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
I think we are going to Hardin Simmons, UT, Baylor and Texas State so far. Also going to the Underclassman Combine at Lake Travis as well. Dogman, what is your sons 40 down to?

Lion_Addict
05-05-2008, 08:59 AM
I tried to get my son (7th grade) signed up for the UT camp last month and they were full :( . He was already expecting it & I feel like a total turd. Anybody know how early you gotta get your kids signed up for this camp to make sure there is a spot? I've gotta get him into next season's or I'm toast :helpme:

gatordaze
05-05-2008, 09:15 AM
We go to Florida camp each year and I start looking for the camp enrollment dates in March. This year they even sent out an email. I would try and get on their marketing list. Most FB camps are in June so late March or early April is when they fill.

Dogman_1969
05-05-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Dogman, what is your sons 40 down to?

I don't know but I'd guess 4.7 or so. He's not from the fleetest of foot family if you know what I mean. Last spring he ran a 4.81 at the UnderClassman combine at Lake Travis and I know he is faster now than a year ago. He turned 16 in January and last week he was 6'4.5" in his shoes at the doctors office. Still needs to put on about 25 lbs but if those family genes kick in he is destined to gain weight (if you know what I mean again). I'll ask him when he was timed last and let you know.

There are several of those in his class that have dipped into the 4.6 range already but I don't think he is one of them but that is what he is shooting for by his senior year.