PDA

View Full Version : Who'll win Div.I 3a state championship in 2004?

jdawg85
12-14-2003, 02:20 AM
What two teams do you guys see in the state final game next year? Okay, I'm bored. Football is officially over for this yr.

j_dog
12-14-2003, 02:31 AM
For gosh sakes, let's don't put that number one tag on Jasper. Look how it worked out last year. :( And look how it worked out for Burnet this year. The players just don't need that added pressure. :)

jdawg85
12-14-2003, 02:34 AM
jdawg85:
What two teams do you guys see in the state final game next year? Okay, I'm bored. Football is officially over for this yr.j_dog, where in my post do you even see Jasper's name mentioned? Just because I live here doesn't mean I think they'll be no. 1 next year. Give me a break. Just trying to start a new discussion.

Bulldog92
12-14-2003, 02:39 AM
j_dog:
For gosh sakes, let's don't put that number one tag on Jasper. Look how it worked out last year. :( And look how it worked out for Burnet this year. The players just don't need that added pressure. :) Let me be the first to apply this curse to our good friends (cough)...the West Orange-Stark Mustangs. :D

Bulldog92
12-14-2003, 02:41 AM
j_dog:
For gosh sakes, let's don't put that number one tag on Jasper. Look how it worked out last year. :( And look how it worked out for Burnet this year. The players just don't need that added pressure. :) It's not likely that Jasper would be a Division I rep anyway unless we get Silsbee along with most of our current teams and they have a bad year.

j_dog
12-14-2003, 02:51 AM
jdawg85:

jdawg85:
What two teams do you guys see in the state final game next year? Okay, I'm bored. Football is officially over for this yr.j_dog, where in my post do you even see Jasper's name mentioned? Just because I live here doesn't mean I think they'll be no. 1 next year. Give me a break. Just trying to start a new discussion.Hey, likewise. I didn't say you did. But very likely someone else might have. I was just saying, we don't need it. Sorry if you thought I did. frown

Bandera YaYa
12-14-2003, 02:58 AM
OMG!! You must be reaaaaaaly bored!! Let's let the dust settle on this year a little...PLEEEEEZE!!! Geez....... :rolleyes:

jdawg85
12-14-2003, 03:00 AM
I'm sorry that I misunderstood. Can anyone tell me how to insert the smiley faces, etc. into my posts? I have tried everything and cannot get them inserted.

LH Panther Mom
12-14-2003, 07:06 AM
jdawg85:
I'm sorry that I misunderstood. Can anyone tell me how to insert the smiley faces, etc. into my posts? I have tried everything and cannot get them inserted.Scroll down. The ones above the box where you're typing appear to the left of your post date info. wink Below, you will see "Instant Graemlins". :p Click on one or several and they will appear. :)

3afan2K3
12-14-2003, 09:25 AM
Gainsville has a very good chance of repeating if they stay 3A.

98Eagle
12-14-2003, 10:47 AM
West-Orange Stark will be tough if/when they drop down to 3A. Dan Hooks is a great coach.

Old Cardinal
12-14-2003, 11:16 AM
WO-S with 30+ seasoned 4A Seniors will win State in 3A next season. If the UIL forces a big number SE Texas District(instead of placing Jasper with their neighbors just north of them), then Jasper will win state in Division II.

slpybear the bullfan
12-14-2003, 11:43 AM
Don't even think about this until realignment comes out... :D

JHS_c/o_06'
12-14-2003, 03:40 PM
Old Cardinal:
WO-S with 30+ seasoned 4A Seniors will win State in 3A next season. If the UIL forces a big number SE Texas District(instead of placing Jasper with their neighbors just north of them), then Jasper will win state in Division II.Not to take anything away from West Orange, cause ive never seen them play, but Jasper had close to 40 seasoned 4a Seniors....that didnt work out to good. But anyway...thats almost a year away. But from what ive heard, if the alignment/re-districting goes like its projected to. Then Jasper will be playing Silsbe, WO-S, Orangefield, Newton, Kirbyville and some others. WO will most likely have the higher student body count, which would put them at DIV.I putting Jasper at division II. And im not gonna make any predictions about who is gonna win next year. Cause is this year's Jasper team proved anything, it's that the only thing that is sure about next year, is nothings for sure.

wildstangs
12-14-2003, 03:46 PM
Abilene Wylie