PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Phil C
05-03-2008, 10:29 AM
HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASSEEE HELP QUICKLY! HELP!

I'm at the Wal-Mart in Calallen and it is about to rain heavy in about two or three minutes and I locked my car keys in the car but the main problem is that two of the car windows are down!

HELP!!!!!!!

DU_stud04
05-03-2008, 10:41 AM
clap your hands twice, then stomp your feet and do a quick turn... then sing "i'm a little tea pot"
ive seen it work before, give it a shot

if that doesnt work, go inside and buy some headlight fluid, i hear putting headlight fluid on the lock makes it open up like a drunk man with a secret.

SintonFan_inAustin
05-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Rain? there's no Rain in Calallen!

I'll go unlock it for u, shouldnt be to hard to open the door with the windows opened :)

nobogey72
05-03-2008, 05:35 PM
OK! Relax. Go back in the WalMart and buy a crow bar. Take it out and pry open the trunk. Get in the trunk and pull it part way down and hold it down. DON'T LET IT LOCK SHUT WITH YOU IN IT. Stay in the trunk until the rain quits.

OK, now break one of the windows that are up, and crawl in. Now, get right in front of someone who is driving fast, and slam on the brakes suddenly, causing them to run into your back side. Then, their insurance will pay for the damage you did to your trunk and window. :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

PS Are you kin to my wife?