PDA

View Full Version : Why are people so mean?

kepdawg
05-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Sometimes it makes me sad. :(

Ranger Mom
05-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

I'm not mean...you're just a sissy!!:D

Old Tiger
05-02-2008, 01:28 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2005/05/27/dd_madagascar_lemurs.jpg
Kep, you pansy!

kepdawg
05-02-2008, 02:33 PM
:crying:

Sweetwater Red
05-02-2008, 02:49 PM

Are you talking about people in real life or posters on the
downlow?:confused:

kepdawg
05-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Are you talking about people in real life or posters on the
downlow?:confused:

Are you implying the downlow isn't real life? :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
05-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Are you implying the downlow isn't real life? :thinking:

Not even close.....:thinking:

nobogey72
05-02-2008, 03:02 PM
I saw a T-shirt the other day that said " I'll try to stop being so mean if you will try to stop being so stupid ":D :D

But I agree with your thread--------MEAN PEOPLE SUCK !!!!

:thmbdwn: :thmbdwn: :thmbdwn: :thmbdwn: :thmbdwn:

Necks_Fan
05-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I saw a T-shirt the other day that said " I'll try to stop being so mean if you will try to stop being so stupid ":D :D

But I agree with your thread--------MEAN PEOPLE SUCK !!!!

:thmbdwn: :thmbdwn: :thmbdwn: :thmbdwn: :thmbdwn: Stupid questions deserve stupid answers. That's my motto in life. Some people don't like me because of it; tends to get people mad for some reason.

sinton66
05-02-2008, 04:10 PM
I'm mean in self defense.;)

LH Panther Mom
05-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Stupid questions deserve stupid answers. That's my motto in life. And just how do you decide if it's a stupid question or not? :thinking:

Necks_Fan
05-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
And just how do you decide if it's a stupid question or not? :thinking: Well. Let me throw you a scenario and you decide for yourself. It's just a judgement call on my part.

So, I'm at school in 4th pd US History. Our teacher is going over our involvement in WWII and explaining the Concentration Camps.

Well, this girl next to me decides that she's mad at the US for "not doing enough to save the Jews."

She then procedes to ask the teacher why we didn't do more. The teacher replies with "What do you want us to do?"

The girl says "Well, why didn't we just drop a bomb on the camps?"

Well, needless to say, I fell out laughing. She then tried to argue with me about how dropping a bomb on a camp would help, but then her arguement was shot down by me, the teacher, and the rest of the class telling her "Why would you drop a bomb on a camp in an effort to save the people there?"

That my friend, is a stupid question. Hope that cleared it up for you.

Also, my grandma asked me if Houston was winning the ballgame. I replied with "no."

"So is it tied up?"

"No."

Her response is "So the other team is winning?"

Well duh. If Houston isn't winning, and it isn't tied, then they got to be losing.

Those are stupid questions.

LH Panther Mom
05-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Well. Let me throw you a scenario and you decide for yourself. It's just a judgement call on my part.

LOL! I was just asking. (And yeah, they were.)

Necks_Fan
05-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
LOL! I was just asking. (And yeah, they were.) Lol. Yea. It's just a judgement call.

The bomb one is my all time favorite.:D

We tell her boyfriend "Watch out, if she likes you enough, she'll bomb you."

Lol. We also convinced her that continents float on water.

She asked our 7th grade Geography teacher "Do continents really float on the Ocean?"

Lol. Another instant classic.

SWMustang
05-02-2008, 04:59 PM

Also, my grandma asked me if Houston was winning the ballgame. I replied with "no."

"So is it tied up?"

"No."

Well duh. If Houston isn't winning, and it isn't tied, then they got to be losing.

Heartless - throwing grandma under the bus!!!:confused:

waterboy
05-02-2008, 05:03 PM
Lol. Yea. It's just a judgement call.

The bomb one is my all time favorite.:D

We tell her boyfriend "Watch out, if she likes you enough, she'll bomb you."

Lol. We also convinced her that continents float on water.

She asked our 7th grade Geography teacher "Do continents really float on the Ocean?"

Lol. Another instant classic.
Who is this girl you speak of??? Is she pretty???:inlove: :D I'm sure I could actually pull some stuff on her.:D

J.K.....of course.:D

Necks_Fan
05-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
Heartless - throwing grandma under the bus!!!:confused: It could have beeen anybody, just using a recent example.

Necks_Fan
05-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Who is this girl you speak of??? Is she pretty???:inlove: :D I'm sure I could actually pull some stuff on her.:D

J.K.....of course.:D Well, I wouldn't want to put names out, but she looks 1/2 way decent.

She is book smart, but has 0 common sense.

crzyjournalist03
05-02-2008, 05:13 PM

Just to stand up for your grandma for a minute if I may, technically that sentence, as worded, is actually a declarative sentence. There's no question being asked.

Old people sometimes get strange inflection in their voices that makes it sound as though they're asking a question when they're really not...you shouldn't hold that against her...;)

Necks_Fan
05-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Just to stand up for your grandma for a minute if I may, technically that sentence, as worded, is actually a declarative sentence. There's no question being asked.

Old people sometimes get strange inflection in their voices that makes it sound as though they're asking a question when they're really not...you shouldn't hold that against her...;) I must have quoted her wrong. She actually said "So, is the other team winning?"

crzyjournalist03
05-02-2008, 05:25 PM
I must have quoted her wrong. She actually said "So, is the other team winning?"

oh...well...in that case...

your grandmother is an idiot.

:D ;)

zebrablue2
05-02-2008, 05:34 PM

I have 1 way to deal with mean people. Do not have anything to do with them. That will fix it every time...:2thumbsup:

Necks_Fan
05-02-2008, 05:37 PM
oh...well...in that case...

your grandmother is an idiot.

:D ;) Well, I wouldn't exactly go that far, but I did let her know it was a stupid question with the stupid response she recieved.

LH Panther Mom
05-02-2008, 06:15 PM
Old people sometimes get strange inflection in their voices that makes it sound as though they're asking a question when they're really not...you shouldn't hold that against her...;)
Sometimes it's just best to humor them. My Granny has Alzheimer's and I'd give anything if she could remember how to talk to ask me a "stupid" question.

pancho villa
05-02-2008, 06:18 PM
I'm mean to standaround sponsers!

nobogey72
05-02-2008, 08:59 PM

Yeah, and don't forget about the will. She might be testing you.:tisk: :tisk:

BobcatBenny
05-02-2008, 10:43 PM
I am mean because I am married. Simple to answer. :mad: