PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wildstangs!!!

Ranger Mom
01-21-2004, 06:08 PM
Just heard today that Sweetwater and Greenwood will no longer play each other. Have you heard anything about that??

I heard a reason but didn't want to post it yet, as I hate to get rumors started.

Just wondering if you had heard anything about it!

mustang04
01-21-2004, 08:34 PM
well..even though ill be at Tech next year...i still hope that my mustangs play yall in football sometime....

Green Ranger
01-21-2004, 09:01 PM
Ranger Mom, check your PM's. I hope for the sake of our recent history and games that we continue to play them. I respect the sweetwater community and the athletes.

Buffalo
01-21-2004, 10:03 PM
I have heard they we will not play. What is the reason you heard Ranger MOM

wildstangs
01-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Well I hadnt heard it. Hope its not true. Send me a PM if you dont mind and lets here the rumor.

vet93
01-21-2004, 11:41 PM
Usually the rumor that gets started is that one team doesn't want to play the other because of ______(fill in the blank...coaches don't like each other, sups don't like each other, fans were disrespectfull at last game, other team plays dirty, afraid to play us because we are so good, etc....). Usually the reasons are far more vanilla like...couldn't make the schedules work or one team wants to go in another direction to prepare for district, want to downgrade/upgrade the schedule for homecoming etc..

wildstangs
01-21-2004, 11:49 PM
You know what, the two schools might not even have a choice in the matter. They could be realligned together. The only bad incident I can think of was in 2000, but relationships have tremendously improved since then. Maybe we are just tired of losing to Greenwood :)

Ranger Mom
01-22-2004, 09:35 AM
Wildstangs and Green Ranger - Check your PM's!!