PDA

View Full Version : blowout in the making....

NastySlot
05-01-2008, 08:21 PM
in college station DBU up 11-2.........wow....figured the ags would have their hands full and take the series 2-1....but hold everything ...............wonder why raley didn't start unless it has to with waiting for his usually friday night start.............olsen magic.....better get to work soon.

buff4life
05-01-2008, 08:22 PM
DBU is a dang good ballclub

buff4life
05-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Texas is lucky their mid-week game with them got rained out or we would have another loss

NastySlot
05-01-2008, 08:25 PM
show my age here...when i was growing up DBU (Indians) Patriots were an NAIA power....along with Lubbock Christian..........check out their website and their history.....another NAIA school that was really good was TLU....wasn't odd to see TLU take a game or two from both the aggies and horns.

Adidas410s
05-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Tech plays DBU in Dallas next week...chalk up another Big 12 win for the Patriots

lakers
05-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Wow, tech plays them next Wednesday:dispntd: :weeping:

g$$
05-01-2008, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
show my age here...when i was growing up DBU (Indians) Patriots were an NAIA power....along with Lubbock Christian..........check out their website and their history.....another NAIA school that was really good was TLU....wasn't odd to see TLU take a game or two from both the aggies and horns.

DBU can play, always turn out guys for the draft too. One of the better Independents around. I played with a guy in JC who went there & he could rake (Mark Donato). Hope Ags can get the next 2 games & take the series.

g$$
05-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
in college station DBU up 11-2.........wow....figured the ags would have their hands full and take the series 2-1....but hold everything ...............wonder why raley didn't start unless it has to with waiting for his usually friday night start.............olsen magic.....better get to work soon.

Raley is starting tomorrow I believe. Rivers got lit up tonight. Think they are skipping Ehlert's start but not positive...