PDA

View Full Version : Phil sure drinks a lot of coffee

Adidas410s
05-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
"The fat cats are raising the prices for profits and more money in their pockets." said the Sinton Godfather while on his way to the snack bar for a cup of coffee.

"Don't be surprised if the fat cats use the California brush fires to raise the prices even more like they used a hurricane a few years ago." said the Sinton GodFather while on his way to the snack bar for a cup of coffee.

"Things are stirred up here" said the Sinton GodFather stopping by while on his way to the snack bar for a cup of coffee.

;)

Phil C
05-01-2008, 12:28 PM
"Boy this coffee from the snack bar is sure good." said the Sinton GodFather while raising the cup to his lips for another sip.

AP Panther Fan
05-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Adidas, funny thing....I have seen this snack bar. It is a table set up in the hallway with little, old women that occasionally sit there and collect the money. If they're not there, you take what you want and leave the money on the table.:D

I think Phil C just likes talking to the women....;)

Phil C
05-01-2008, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Adidas, funny thing....I have seen this snack bar. It is a table set up in the hallway with little, old women that occasionally sit there and collect the money. If they're not there, you take what you want and leave the money on the table.:D

I think Phil C just likes talking to the women....;)

"And the coffee is great too." responded the Sinton GodFather while taking another sip. "And AP why didn't the AP paper prince my letter to the editor this week?" :(

AP Panther Fan
05-01-2008, 01:00 PM
"And AP why didn't the AP paper prince my letter to the editor this week?" :(

OMG!:eek: I know who I will ask! Guess who just went to work for the Progress and Index? She was busy the other day typing those letters to the editor, so I am going to ask her! Did you mail it or e-mail it? Going through the e-mails is another one of her duties!

When she was talking about the letters to the editor it made me jealous, since I have to wait until Wednesday to see them!:D

I think she might have a serious problem if she has offended the Sinton "Godfather"... she could be sleeping with the fishes.;)

Phil C
05-01-2008, 01:08 PM
OMG!:eek: I know who I will ask! Guess who just went to work for the Progress and Index? She was busy the other day typing those letters to the editor, so I am going to ask her! Did you mail it or e-mail it? Going through the e-mails is another one of her duties!

When she was talking about the letters to the editor it made me jealous, since I have to wait until Wednesday to see them!:D

I think she might have a serious problem if she has offended the Sinton "Godfather"... she could be sleeping with the fishes.;)

It was emailed but give her benefit of the doubt. I may have pressed the wrong button thinking I had sent it.

AP Panther Fan
05-01-2008, 01:12 PM
It was emailed but give her benefit of the doubt. I may have pressed the wrong button thinking I had sent it. Do you still have it? If so send it again, if not, I will have her look for it when she goes in tomorrow. See how she treats her friends?!?! ;)

Phil C
05-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Do you still have it? If so send it again, if not, I will have her look for it when she goes in tomorrow. See how she treats her friends?!?! ;)

Unfortunately I didn't make a copy of it so if she doesn't have it it is just one of those unfortunate things lost for future generations. :)

Phil C
08-27-2008, 08:17 AM
Unfortunately the other woman passed away. It is under new management and the coffee is still great.

Phil C
08-27-2008, 08:19 AM
I like my coffee with a little cream preferable liquid but powder will do and one packet of sweet-n-low.