PDA

View Full Version : Funny....happened back in January to a couple of HS coaches

kaorder1999
05-01-2008, 10:04 AM
FALFURRIAS-Two Riviera High School coaches found themselves in a predicament when border patrol agents found drugs in the district's vehicle they were in. The Kleberg County Sheriff's Department had donated that vehicle to the school district.
A drug dog honed in on the Chevrolet Suburban Friday at the Falfurrias checkpoint when the two Riviera High School coaches were coming back from a power lifting meet.
Further digging led border patrol agents to a steel box that had been wedged underneath the center console. Inside they found 12 pounds of moldy marijuana. Agents began questioning the coaches.
Kleberg County District Attorney John Hubert stated, "the border patrol agents found the marijuana and they were asking the guys questions and these are innocents guys saying ‘I don't know.'... we, as a law enforcement community, made a mistake."
Back on July 9th, 2007, a drug smuggler driving that same Suburban was stopped at the Sarita checkpoint. One pound of marijuana was discovered in the rear of the vehicle and confiscated. Kleberg County and the coaches found out the hard way that they were still carrying around a small stash.
On Monday, the Kleberg County Sheriff sent a drug dog out to double check the other vehicles, ensuring that no one is embarrassed again.

kaorder1999
05-01-2008, 10:05 AM
this may have already been posted on here...not sure

pirate4state
05-01-2008, 10:06 AM
LOL LOL

Nice job. :doh:

Sweetwater Red
05-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Inside they found 12 pounds of moldy marijuana.

I didn't know marijuana could get moldy. I wonder if the same
can be said for tobacco?:confused:

kaorder1999
05-01-2008, 10:17 AM
i bet so....i could see tobacco getting moldy

nobogey72
05-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i bet so....i could see tobacco getting moldy

cheese can get moldy, but it's hard to light.:)

Silverback 04
05-01-2008, 11:01 AM
I chew Levi Garret occasionally, especially when I play golf. I keep a pouch in my golf bag. Sometimes I go 3-4 months between rounds. It can get a little dry but I've never tasted or seen any mold.

Texas_Fight_05
05-02-2008, 06:22 PM
What about cat pee? I'd like to save some up so I can still get cheesed out man

zebrablue2
05-02-2008, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Texas_Fight_05
What about cat pee? I'd like to save some up so I can still get cheesed out man

:eek: