PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is my ol' lady's birthday

nobogey72
04-30-2008, 10:06 PM
I'll probably go all out and take her to her favorite "all you can eat" buffet. Then, take her out to the Abilene Gun Club, and let her shoot off some steam. She got in a fight the last time I took her bowling, so we're not going back there. Probably just come back home, watch a little "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and call it good. Seem like a good plan?:inlove: :2thumbsup

Ranger Mom
04-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I'll probably go all out and take her to her favorite "all you can eat" buffet. Then, take her out to the Abilene Gun Club, and let her shoot off some steam. She got in a fight the last time I took her bowling, so we're not going back there. Probably just come back home, watch a little "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and call it good. Seem like a good plan?:inlove: :2thumbsup

Is Dog the Bounty Hunter back on????

zebrablue2
04-30-2008, 10:17 PM
get some glow balls and take her out night golfing. lots of fun...

sinton66
04-30-2008, 10:21 PM

You might want to toss in an opportunity for her to change the oil and rotate the tires on your truck.

nobogey72
04-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Is Dog the Bounty Hunter back on????

No, but she has the first season on DVD. It was a Christmas present from her personal trainer/barber. :inlove:

nobogey72
05-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Well it's here. I am now married to a 50 yr old. Just the sound of that makes me want to throw up. :ack!: :ack!:

Sweetwater Red
05-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Well it's here. I am now married to a 50 yr old. Just the sound of that makes me want to throw up. :ack!: :ack!:

Are you a flower child?

nobogey72
05-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Are you a flower child?

I don't know what that means.:confused: If it means that in my mind do I feel like an old washed out hippie raised in the 60's, the answer is yes. If it means do I like to garden, the answer is no.:)

TinyTim
05-01-2008, 11:00 AM

That's interesting Nobogey cuz my birthday is Saturday and I gotta get up early so that I can get a good spot fishin off the bridge on 707 at Kirby Lake. Ya'll are welcome to join me.

crzyjournalist03
05-01-2008, 11:02 AM
So is your wife a "CiCi's Pizza" buffet kind of girl, a "Golden Corral" buffet kind of girl, or a "Pancho's" buffet kind of girl?

Sweetwater Red
05-01-2008, 11:03 AM
I don't know what that means.:confused: If it means that in my mind do I feel like an old washed out hippie raised in the 60's, the answer is yes. If it means do I like to garden, the answer is no.:)

I saw this commercial last night. It was for one of those
grecian(sp?) formula hair dying products.

There was a couple about your age surfing.

The announcer says "This product is for those of you that
promised to never get old...and didn't".

At the end of the commercial, the guy looks into the camera
and says "Don't trust anyone over ninety". :D

I figured they could've substituted that couple for you and
your wife.:thinking: :evillol:

Texasfootball2
05-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by TinyTim
That's interesting Nobogey cuz my birthday is Saturday and I gotta get up early so that I can get a good spot fishin off the bridge on 707 at Kirby Lake. Ya'll are welcome to join me.

I get up early every morning. I don't always get right out of bed but I am up early:thumbsup: make that a double thumbs up:2thumbsup as for you my friend I'm surprised to find out that you too are an early riser!

pancho villa
05-01-2008, 11:12 AM

Why don't ya'll get matching tatoo's?

nobogey72
05-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
So is your wife a "CiCi's Pizza" buffet kind of girl, a "Golden Corral" buffet kind of girl, or a "Pancho's" buffet kind of girl?

Golden Corral. She likes it best because there is never a line. She doesn't like to stand in lines, says it makes her ankles swell.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Texasfootball2
05-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Golden Corral. She likes it best because there is never a line. She doesn't like to stand in lines, says it makes her ankles swell.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He right about the swelling. I've seen it! After she stands around out at the ballpark for about an hour they actually turn into "CANKLES". But it doesn't slow her down very much:D

AP Panther Fan
05-01-2008, 12:23 PM

Well since your social security direct deposit came in today...I say you splurge.

I think the Golden Corral might have senior discounts. They tend to run low on handicap parking though so get there early.

(your wife is going to kick your butt some day...remember, I know your inlaws!) :evillol:

garciap77
05-01-2008, 12:40 PM

Hope your wife does not find out you are talking about her on the downlow!;) ;) ;)

nobogey72
05-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Well since your social security direct deposit came in today...I say you splurge.

I think the Golden Corral might have senior discounts. They tend to run low on handicap parking though so get there early.

(your wife is going to kick your butt some day...remember, I know your inlaws!) :evillol:

HaHa! It's not funny. They do have senior citizens discounts at Golden Corral. We can both get in the zoo free now too! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: