PDA

View Full Version : Dear GoBlue...

Adidas410s
04-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Please don't find such a whorish choice for May's Girl of the Month. Also, based on your previous choices...the people have expressed a strong desire for somebody that does not carry any of the following characteristics:

- prom queen wannabes
- sex tape participants
- those who are famous for doing nothing

Carry on! :)

kepdawg
04-30-2008, 12:56 PM
He should provide nominees and put it to a vote!

g$$
04-30-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Please don't find such a whorish choice for May's Girl of the Month. Also, based on your previous choices...the people have expressed a strong desire for somebody that does not carry any of the following characteristics:

- prom queen wannabes
- sex tape participants
- those who are famous for doing nothing

Carry on! :)

Agreed. I mean the Kardashian girls? Seriously, nothing but Hollywood wannabes with money. Dime a dozen & skanks.

(Some of your choices in the past have been very good, btw IMO, but not lately.)

jlg043
04-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
He should provide nominees and put it to a vote!

that an good idea.... that what you need to do blue

eagles_victory
04-30-2008, 02:11 PM
I loved the choice of Scarlett Johansan as the first ever girl of the month but since then I havent been a big fan. I like Taylor Swift but imo she isnt exactly girl of the month material.

Sweetwater Red
04-30-2008, 02:23 PM
He needs to change it to hot WOMAN of the month. One or two
over thirty wouldn't hurt either.

Yes kids there are hot women over thirty. There's even some
over forty.:D

g$$
04-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Taylor Swift...isnt exactly girl of the month material.

She isn't girl of the anything material. I'm with you on Scarlett J. though!

nobogey72
04-30-2008, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
He needs to change it to hot WOMAN of the month. One or two
over thirty wouldn't hurt either.

Yes kids there are hot women over thirty. There's even some
over forty.:D

Hey, Raquel Welch and Sophia Loren are over 60, and Bo Derek is 50. They're still hot....................................aren't they? Gravity may have done a number on them however. Nevermind, put someone on there in their 20's and I can remember how it used to be. Pressure is on, Go Blue. Two bad months in a row and you could be replaced. :thmbdwn:

Sweetwater Red
04-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Hey, Raquel Welch and Sophia Loren are over 60, and Bo Derek is 50. They're still hot....................................aren't they? Gravity may have done a number on them however. Nevermind, put someone on there in their 20's and I can remember how it used to be. Pressure is on, Go Blue. Two bad months in a row and you could be replaced. :thmbdwn:

I was going to do a google image search for you....hot women
over 60....But, I figured that would be a bad idea here at work.:D

injuredinmelee
04-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Ellen Barkin is over 60 and smoking hot!!!

lakers
04-30-2008, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

54 to be exact...:D

nobogey72
04-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

You ever see the movie "Sea of Love" with her and Al Pacino? :inlove: :inlove: :1omg!: :2thumbsup

My favorite part is when Ellen Barkin takes her clothes off and nekkid! Woah Nelly ! (the woah nelly part makes it a sports post since Keith Jackson always says that, because I want to stay within the rules.)

Emerson1
04-30-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I loved the choice of Scarlett Johansan as the first ever girl of the month but since then I havent been a big fan. I like Taylor Swift but imo she isnt exactly girl of the month material.
Is she even 18? Next he will have Hannah Montana up