PDA

View Full Version : forced sterilization.....

jason
04-30-2008, 08:59 AM
She's accused of throwing waffle iron at baby's dad

Gannett Wisconsin Media • April 29, 2008

SHEBOYGAN -- A pregnant teen from Sheboygan has been charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly throwing a waffle iron at the father of her unborn child, hitting him in the head.
Advertisement

The 17-year-old girl faces up to 90 days in jail if convicted of the misdemeanor offense, filed Monday.

According to a criminal complaint:

The girl was at her apartment with a 19-year-old Milwaukee man and her two sisters when one of the sisters cracked a joke. The man told police the 17-year-old girl became upset, thinking everyone was laughing at her. She stormed into a bathroom and broke a shelf.

The girl — who is five months pregnant with her third child — then returned and confronted the man, slapping him in the face. He slapped her back, and she grew more angry and began pulling on his clothes.

The girl then grabbed a waffle iron and threw it at the man, striking him in the back of the head.

The man, who previously lived in Sheboygan, was arrested last month after officials at Riverview Academy reported the girl was pregnant and she identified him as the father. The man told police he had sex with the girl three or four times.

The man was charged with misdemeanor sexual intercourse with a child and could face up to nine months in jail, if convicted.

Under Wisconsin law, it is a felony to have sexual contact with a child under the age of 16, and a misdemeanor if the child is 16 or 17.

LINK (http://greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080429/GPG0101/80429066/1978)

i know everybody has a right to have kids - but you should have to pass a test or get a license or take a class or two before you are actually allowed to keep a child.....

this is a comment from the website:
"17 and 3rd child...ever heard of birth control. So many more mature people out there longing for a baby and she's working on her 3rd and possibly going to jail for disorderly conduct....makes me sick."

underware
04-30-2008, 09:51 AM
I don't know about all that, but I did like saying "SHEBOYGAN." I think I'll say it again, "SHEBOYGAN."

/really need a life

pirate4state
04-30-2008, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by jason
i know everybody has a right to have kids - but you should have to pass a test or get a license or take a class or two before you are actually allowed to keep a child.....

this is a comment from the website:
"17 and 3rd child...ever heard of birth control. So many more mature people out there longing for a baby and she's working on her 3rd and possibly going to jail for disorderly conduct....makes me sick."

:iagree: :iagree:

nobogey72
04-30-2008, 12:09 PM
She should have used a George Foreman grill. Probably would have been more effective. Everybody knows that you NEVER take a waffle iron to a real fight. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: