PDA

View Full Version : what are you people thinking?

FB_guy
07-09-2001, 05:37 PM
THE BRIDGE CITY CARDINALS WERE AWESOME THIS YEAR DEFEATING THE TEAMS THEY PLAYED WITH AN AVERAGE SCORE OF 35-6. ONLY ALLOWING 91 POINTS ALL SEASON. WHILE THE CARDINALS SCORED 300 PLUS. AND YOU STILL THINK THAT NEWTON WILL BEAT THEM AND BE DISTRICT CHAMPS! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Matthew328
07-09-2001, 06:16 PM
Umm yeah...true BC beat Newton in Newton But Newton made a good run and they have a lot back...plus Newton was really hurt by injuries I think if they stay full strength they will win 21-3A..but BC will be a force in the playoffs again this year also..but I still gotta go with Newton...but that's just my opinion...

kepdawg
07-26-2001, 12:54 AM
Since you asked, I'm thinkng Newton is going to open up a can on BC and a whole lot of other teams. I don't know much about 3A, but that's what I'm thinking!

3Aroy
07-26-2001, 09:50 PM
Yep FB_guy! Looks like you are on the losing end of the stick. Especially if you keep pulling for the Cardinals. Newton is going to do amasing things this year. They will definetely be tuff to look in the face and say... "Sorry, but we are going to keep you from winning another state title." They will be TOUGH AND FAST FAST FASTTTTTTTTTTTT! Watch out Bird legs!

3Aroy
07-27-2001, 12:43 PM
bccards,
Yea... I guess so huh? lol. Good luck "BRIDGE CITY"... after all... you need all that you can get!

3Aroy
07-27-2001, 01:04 PM
bccards...
you dont know how dumb you just made yourself look... (speaking of it). You say Newton is going to get beat again! HHAAAHHAAHAHAHAHA! That is soo funny. Especially seeing as you are predicting against a team that has more talent than possibly any team in the state, combined with some of the best coaching! Watch out on calling other people stupid... check yourself first! Congratulations on having a lucky season last year. If Newton would have had leadership, like they did in the playoffs... they would have beaten Bridge City. Oh yea.. and the nickname... you guys' bird legs arent going to be able to catch us... because we will be using our wings (we arent baby birds)... you wont be able to catch us!

3Aroy
07-27-2001, 01:23 PM
bccards...
you did sound ignorant by saying Bridge City will beat Newton. They are going to be tough for any team to beat. I could see you saying that you were going to be able to give Newton a tough game, if you were in the top ten or something, but for a team that isnt even ranked to say something like that. That is just stretching the truth a little bit. Bridge City might give Newton a run, but I dont see them beating them by any means!

3Aroy...
You went on Bridge City's message boards? Shame on you! that sounds like something only I would do! lol. That bird leg thing was pretty corny, and so was the other things about the wings! But I think you are right on backing up Newton. It will take a while for Bridge City to get over the fact that it will be a rare occurance, to beat Newton.

topdawg
07-27-2001, 01:25 PM
I like the little split personality thing 3Aroy! whats up with that?

3Aroy
07-27-2001, 01:27 PM
my friend was using my user name and my computer. His new name can be 3Asnoop!

topdawg
07-27-2001, 01:30 PM
I like what he says. Does he have a screen name on any of the sites? I thought the split personality thing would have been awesome to just fallow through with! lol