PDA

View Full Version : American Idol: Who's leaving tonight?

Lion_Addict
04-30-2008, 07:18 AM
I am hoping Castro is outta there! YUCK!!:thmbdwn: . If Cook doesn't win it all, it's a fluke.

Phil C
04-30-2008, 11:16 AM
All five are very talented but he is the one that should be off tonight. In fact he should have gone last week. That was a disgrace that they had Carla kicked off and Sayesha in the next to last place.

Black_Magic
04-30-2008, 11:24 AM
I say Sanjiah is gone tonight.

crzyjournalist03
04-30-2008, 11:25 AM
I hope it's David Cook...he seems fake to me.

Lion_Addict
04-30-2008, 11:31 AM
Fake? I don't like the kinda "Attitude" he seems to have but I think he will definately cut the best album out of the remaining 5. I just like the "rockin" style I guess.

rockdale80
04-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Who cares? ;)

nobogey72
04-30-2008, 11:52 AM
I think Castro or the blonde will be next to go.

kepdawg
04-30-2008, 11:55 AM
I hope they get rid of Paula tonight.

Lion_Addict
04-30-2008, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I hope they get rid of Paula tonight.

HA HA! That was hilarious when she was totally lost after Castro sang his 1st song & she started talking about how he did on his 2nd song that he hadn't sung yet. The woman is whacked out....:crazy1:

nobogey72
04-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
HA HA! That was hilarious when she was totally lost after Castro sang his 1st song & she started talking about how he did on his 2nd song that he hadn't sung yet. The woman is whacked out....:crazy1:

Musta been hopped up on dope.:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
04-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Paula's big screw-up could very well buy Jason Castro another week....his fans are PISSSED!!!!

crzyjournalist03
04-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Paula's big screw-up could very well buy Jason Castro another week....his fans are PISSSED!!!!

Do voters really decide who they want to keep around based on what Paula has to say? :eek:

Ranger Mom
04-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Do voters really decide who they want to keep around based on what Paula has to say? :eek:

If they think he was unfairly judged they will.

That's just my opinion from reading the AI forums!!

Crow22
04-30-2008, 01:19 PM
Paula needs to be quarantined. She's so messed up its not even funny anymore. She's seriously in need of an intervention.

crzyjournalist03
04-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Has anybody considered the fact that the show could be actually prerecorded and that Paula had in fact seen two performances by Castro last night when the comment was made? Look at the tape...everybody else seems stunned with an "Oh crap!" look when she starts talking about his second performance.

They say it's live, but maybe they don't want to put the pressure on the kids that way and lie about it. :devil: :thinking: :nerd:

Ranger Mom
04-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Has anybody considered the fact that the show could be actually prerecorded and that Paula had in fact seen two performances by Castro last night when the comment was made? Look at the tape...everybody else seems stunned with an "Oh crap!" look when she starts talking about his second performance.

They say it's live, but maybe they don't want to put the pressure on the kids that way and lie about it. :devil: :thinking: :nerd:

I have sometimes wondered if they judge the "dress rehearsal"...I know the clips at the end of the show of each persons performance is the dress rehearsal and not the actual live show we just saw!

I honestly don't think the judges should be allowed to see the dress rehearsal....but they haven't asked my opinion on that matter!!!:p :p

Maybe it's starting to get old to me after 8 years....I have enjoyed this year the least!!

crzyjournalist03
04-30-2008, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have sometimes wondered if they judge the "dress rehearsal"...I know the clips at the end of the show of each persons performance is the dress rehearsal and not the actual live show we just saw!

I honestly don't think the judges should be allowed to see the dress rehearsal....but they haven't asked my opinion on that matter!!!:p :p

Maybe it's starting to get old to me after 8 years....I have enjoyed this year the least!!

I always wondered how they cut those clips so quickly...I've never seen anything to notice that they weren't the same though!

Ranger Mom
04-30-2008, 01:40 PM
I always wondered how they cut those clips so quickly...I've never seen anything to notice that they weren't the same though!

The only reason I knew is because they addressed that one time!!:nerd: