PDA

View Full Version : The AbCoaster (Need Help)

PHS Wildcats
04-29-2008, 09:15 PM
I've stop drinking sodas, sweets and fatty foods. I'm in pretty good shape Black male almost 30 in a couple of yrs:D , 6'2, 225. I run 5 days a week. I want to keep my body toned and lose the pouch that I have aswell as the small "love handles" I was thinking of buying the AB Coaster. Has any body use it or tried it or do you think it's a wate os money

www.abcoaster.com

Any info will help!!!

Thanks

Emerson1
04-29-2008, 09:17 PM
Giving up cokes saves you so much money. I think I have saved $75 since the beginning on the year by always getting water

PHS Wildcats
04-29-2008, 09:38 PM
yea, I'm drinking alot of water, gatorade, 100% juice and that "Fuze" drinks very low calories and 1 gram of fat

I eating a lot of fruit as well.

I really want to get my abs back or atleast a slim stomach with some definition.

c-town_balla
04-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Don't drink Gatoraides....just calories

I've lost 35 pounds since Novmeber by cutting out cokes and a slim fast for lunch 4 times a week
and by running or lifting weights....hard....everyday

nobogey72
04-30-2008, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
I've stop drinking sodas, sweets and fatty foods. I'm in pretty good shape Black male almost 30 in a couple of yrs:D , 6'2, 225. I run 5 days a week. I want to keep my body toned and lose the pouch that I have aswell as the small "love handles" I was thinking of buying the AB Coaster. Has any body use it or tried it or do you think it's a wate os money

www.abcoaster.com

Any info will help!!!

Thanks

Hey phs, I wish you would empty your pm box so I can ask you a Palestine HS question. :)

3afan
04-30-2008, 06:58 AM
abcoaster is a gimmick - just do crunches

PHS Wildcats
05-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
Don't drink Gatoraides....just calories

I've lost 35 pounds since Novmeber by cutting out cokes and a slim fast for lunch 4 times a week
and by running or lifting weights....hard....everyday

What should I be drinking?

c-town_balla
05-01-2008, 08:37 PM
water

if you are working out alot then try g2

or keep the gatoraide to a minimum

PHS Wildcats
05-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
water

if you are working out alot then try g2

or keep the gatoraide to a minimum

Thanks. That's what I meant by Gatorade. I'm drinking that G2, as well as a lot of water, Cran-apple,etc.