PDA

View Full Version : How old is Chris Paul?

kepdawg
04-29-2008, 09:00 PM
I'm guessing 40...

...cause he's a man!

24, 15, and 11 tonight.

Emerson1
04-29-2008, 09:01 PM
There was a thing on sportcenter about how that rant led to Reid transferring to Texas Southern or where ever he is now.

Panther One
04-29-2008, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
There was a thing on sportcenter about how that rant led to Reid transferring to Texas Southern or where ever he is now.
I saw that. He and his mom tried to make Gundy out to be the enemy...said if he was doing everything right like Gundy said, he should have been playing. Only thing, though, is that Gundy didn't apply that statement to football, but rather everything else. Reid just got beat out for the starting job. Maybe the article was right, afterall. He does kind of seem like a momma's boy.

Astrosdawg07
04-29-2008, 10:01 PM
I'm confused wasn't this post supposed to be mainly about Chris Paul being one of the top players in the NBA?? :D

kepdawg
04-29-2008, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
I'm confused wasn't this post supposed to be mainly about Chris Paul being one of the top players in the NBA?? :D

You don't expect thread to stay on topic, do you?

injuredinmelee
04-30-2008, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Panther One
I saw that. He and his mom tried to make Gundy out to be the enemy...said if he was doing everything right like Gundy said, he should have been playing. Only thing, though, is that Gundy didn't apply that statement to football, but rather everything else. Reid just got beat out for the starting job. Maybe the article was right, afterall. He does kind of seem like a momma's boy.

I liked Gundys response about Reid's replacement accounting for 3200 yds of offense to set a school record.

Fotbol
04-30-2008, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
You don't expect thread to stay on topic, do you?
Thread HI jacking!