PDA

View Full Version : Dear Spurs,

kepdawg
04-29-2008, 04:26 PM
Please blow out the Suns tonight. I would like to see the Utah and Houston game instead of your game against the Suns. For there to be any chance of TNT switching games a blow out is necessary. It needs to be a historic blow out. Please do your best to jump on the Suns early and don't let up. I'm thinking you need to be up 30-40 at halftime. Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated!

Kep

Sweetwater Red
04-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Please blow out the Suns tonight. I would like to see the Utah and Houston game instead of your game against the Suns. For there to be any chance of TNT switching games a blow out is necessary. It needs to be a historic blow out. Please do your best to jump on the Suns early and don't let up. I'm thinking you need to be up 30-40 at halftime. Your cooperation in this matter is appreciated!

Kep

And the ONE game that the series is 2-2 is on NBA TV.:foul:

Adidas410s
04-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
And the ONE game that the series is 2-2 is on NBA TV.:foul:
Cuz the Eastern Conference (and especially the lazy ass Pistons) makes the typical fan go...

http://alice.loria.fr/publications/papers/2006/EGSR_Ardeco/supplemental/images/yawn.png

Gobbla2001
04-29-2008, 05:02 PM
Dear Rockets,

Please beat the Jazz tonight so I do not have to listen to your fans whining and complaining about Tracy McGrady on the radio all day tomorrow...

Sincerely,
Non-Rockets fans who enjoy listening to your sports-talk radio station.

Sweetwater Red
04-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Cuz the Eastern Conference (and especially the lazy ass Pistons) makes the typical fan go...

http://alice.loria.fr/publications/papers/2006/EGSR_Ardeco/supplemental/images/yawn.png

Hmmmm. Then why did RMAC e-mail me and tell me this is what
was on your birthday cake yesterday?:confused:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/detroit8990/Sheedbirthday.jpg

Gobbla2001
04-29-2008, 05:03 PM
what do you guys think about the Boston Celtics' situation?

Can he just coach games, not series?

Maroon87
04-29-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Dear Rockets,

Please beat the Jazz tonight so I do not have to listen to your fans whining and complaining about Tracy McGrady on the radio all day tomorrow...

Sincerely,
Non-Rockets fans who enjoy listening to your sports-talk radio station.

I've never been a big T-Mac guy, going all the way back to his Toronto days. I always felt he thought he was better than he really was.

And for him to be whining in the Chronicle the way he did last week....jeez dude.:doh:

jimmyceatworld
04-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I've never been a big T-Mac guy, going all the way back to his Toronto days. I always felt he thought he was better than he really was.

And for him to be whining in the Chronicle the way he did last week....jeez dude.:doh:

Speaking of Toronto days I remember making countless franchises on NBA Jam 99 and I would occassionally get T-Mac although he only had a 68 rating ...

PHS Wildcats
04-29-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

Kep

Or you could have the Suns blow out the Spurs:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
04-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
Or you could have the Suns blow out the Spurs:thinking:
Pssshhhhh! :hand: :hand: :p

kepdawg
04-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Thank you Spurs for not listening to me. It turns out I didn't want to watch the other game after all.