PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with you people?

c-town_balla
09-14-2002, 09:42 PM
Its like the entire town of Gatseville has come out and looked for reason to say that Cameron is a bad team and town and school system...and I do know one thing... this games dosen't even count....we could have lsot 200-0 and it wouldn't have made a difference....this is Pre-District people lets save attacks for week 8 or 9

rhs_wr_06
09-15-2002, 12:28 AM
Cameron is a crappy town and crappy school & oh yea the bell is coming back to Rockdale this year!

c-town_balla
09-15-2002, 12:44 PM
you see....

TarponR13K
09-15-2002, 01:36 PM
that's harsh.

football02
09-15-2002, 01:37 PM
What is up with Rockdale this year? They finnaly when a few games and might actually do good this season and they automatically assume the whole world should revolve around them. No one will know who the better team is or who will take home the bell until 11/1. As for Cameron being a crappy school with crappy people....look at Rockdale. I don't like to hate but-don't hate on us when yall aren't any better. We obviously must not be to crappy in the sports department when it come to playing yall because since 1953-with the exception of 1956 when there was no game- Cameron has had the bell 34 times and Rockdale has only had it 14 times. So you need to just keep your mouth shut because Battle of the Bell is anyones game-and it always sucks to have to eat your words.

TarponR13K
09-15-2002, 01:49 PM
you guys have a battle of the bell. that's interesting. what's that about, why is the bell important or whatever. My school has a battle of Hwy 100 because a pretty big rival of ours happens to have that same highway run through their town.

eye of the tiger
09-15-2002, 02:24 PM
Thats a good question. How did the battle for the bell come about. Any other rivalries battle for bells, hatchets, skillets, etc?
Kinda adds to a game I think.

sinton66
09-15-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by eye of the tiger:
Thats a good question. How did the battle for the bell come about. Any other rivalries battle for bells, hatchets, skillets, etc?
Kinda adds to a game I think.
LOL.... you crack me up eyott!

06_star_rtx
09-15-2002, 02:31 PM
i thank the bell was on a train or sum thing like that im not 4 sure but its kool both towns make a huge deal out of it and usally about 5 thousand people to to the games every year its pretty neat i guess.

c-town_balla
09-15-2002, 03:10 PM
The thing is the Union Pacific Railroad gave a bell to the winner of the football game between Cameorn and Rockdale.

TarponR13K
09-15-2002, 03:12 PM
ok!

keep_it_real
09-15-2002, 03:21 PM
Im sorry we hve some little kids talking stupid on here, as you can see by the name, they are youngsters. Dont let their ignorent replies reflect on the town of Rockdale, just disreguard the immature comments.

hornet03
09-15-2002, 04:20 PM
c-town, ive been on here the past few days and i havnt seen anybody dissing on yall. It was a good game that could have gone either way. There wasnt a lot of trash talking on the field and i didnt see any hate between us and you guys. Good game and good luck on the rest odf the season.

c-town_balla
09-15-2002, 09:04 PM
O man thats my bad it has been mostly Rockdale now but for a day it was a little bit of Gatesville

KillerBee
09-15-2002, 09:10 PM
Ho hum - Cameron will get the bell again. It got so bad one year I heard that Cameron was so accustomed to having it in their possession than when Rockdale FINALLY won the game, Cameron labeled Rockdale a thief for stealing "their" bell. Go Yoe!

PS - Never mind the jealous Rockdale comments - Sour grapes if you ask me!

keep_it_real
09-16-2002, 12:00 AM
where exactly is Killerbee from, I saw that he is an adult, but his comments are those of freshmen in highschool. He hates Cameron when it comes to Caldwell, then he loves Cameron when it comes to Rockdale, then he talks about how he's scared to watch gatesville against Caldwell, which isnt neccesarilly gonna take place, then he makes racist comments. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm lay off the licquor....lol

Swarm 51
09-16-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by hornet03:
c-town, ive been on here the past few days and i havnt seen anybody dissing on yall. It was a good game that could have gone either way. There wasnt a lot of trash talking on the field and i didnt see any hate between us and you guys. Good game and good luck on the rest odf the season.

That was a good positive post, Hornet 03. I agree that no where on this board have any of the Gatesville Hornet fans critisized the Cameron Yoe team. The Hornet teams have always been known for their good sportsmanship and the community as one to not berate nor trash other teams nor their communities. Keep up the good positive messages.

football02
09-16-2002, 05:39 PM
I agree swarm-Out of all the teams we have played, I respected Gatesville the most. The only posts i read from gatesville was really just about winning the game. I don't think it was critisism(sp).

c-town_balla
09-16-2002, 07:07 PM
yeah I have to agree Gatesville is very classy...Caldwell and Rockdale has been attacking Cameron now

hornet03
09-16-2002, 08:13 PM
The coaches always preach to us about being good role models. Never thought anyone noticed. Cool