PDA

View Full Version : Tom Wort- LB from New Braunfels

jlg043
04-28-2008, 06:43 PM
This dude is pretty good... fearless http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lz5R7FdiuSc

yoemenkracker30
04-28-2008, 09:57 PM
omg.....i have only watched the first 1:20 of this video and it's pretty ridiculous...looks like a pretty good tackler to me

yoemenkracker30
04-28-2008, 09:59 PM
any details on this kid? age, year? if graduating, what school?

yoemenkracker30
04-28-2008, 10:04 PM
nevermind just answered my own questions looking on rivals, for anybody that wants to know.....

Tom Wort, C/O 2009
LB, New Braunfels
Verbal Commit to Oklahoma

i kinda liked the looks of the kid till i saw the bottom line:doh:

NastySlot
04-28-2008, 10:14 PM
we played agianst this kid and he is pretty dang good....move in from Rhode Island...he and his family are originally from England....grew up watching his dad play American football for a club in England.......the night we played them he was all over the field......talked to a coach who told me he was probably going to give a verbal to OU.

jlg043
04-30-2008, 02:12 PM
I heard LSU, USC, OU and ATM are looking at this kid

TexanAlum_06
04-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Yeah I saw him play against Lamar Consolidated in the semi-finals. Thought he was pretty salty. Has a great motor. I think he will turn out to be a very good LB. I hate to say it but kudos to the OU staff. they saw this kid play and snatched him up before his name started to surface on the national scene. I wish Texas would of atleast given him a look. You never know he might flop when in college. But from what I have seen this kid has all the tools to be really great at the next level. might be the next rocky calmus or teddy lehmen at BlowU. anybody see the vid where he absolutely destroyed that poor kid from Del Valle on the punt return?:eek:

Phil C
04-30-2008, 02:34 PM
He looks good. I wish UT had considered him but there are only so many scholarships available. He may be Oklahoma's next Bozz.

Blastoderm55
04-30-2008, 03:11 PM
Great player. Hoped to see more highlights from the Beeville game.

Adidas410s
04-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by jlg043
I heard LSU, USC, OU and ATM are looking at this kid
Since he's already verbaled to OU...doesn't really matter too much at this point.

jlg043
04-30-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
Yeah I saw him play against Lamar Consolidated in the semi-finals. Thought he was pretty salty. Has a great motor. I think he will turn out to be a very good LB. I hate to say it but kudos to the OU staff. they saw this kid play and snatched him up before his name started to surface on the national scene. I wish Texas would of atleast given him a look. You never know he might flop when in college. But from what I have seen this kid has all the tools to be really great at the next level. might be the next rocky calmus or teddy lehmen at BlowU. anybody see the vid where he absolutely destroyed that poor kid from Del Valle on the punt return?:eek:

I think it might be on that video I plosted at the top... where the kid flips head over heels