PDA

View Full Version : Time for me to move on....

BHKrystal06
11-23-2003, 09:53 AM
Now that the playoffs are over for Barbers Hill, it's time for me to move on till next season. Its been great guys, and I'll see ya next year! :D

sinton66
11-23-2003, 10:25 AM
No need to desert, just pick another team to back. wink

Pudlugger
11-23-2003, 10:37 AM
BHKrystal06:
Now that the playoffs are over for Barbers Hill, it's time for me to move on till next season. Its been great guys, and I'll see ya next year! :D You can back the Leps, we have great respect for BH and right now we could use the support!. :)

BHKrystal06
11-23-2003, 07:12 PM
sinton66:
No need to desert, just pick another team to back. wink Ok, I'll pick another team like you said. I've been hearing a lot about Sinton and Burnet these days, so...GO SINTON! :D

sinton66
11-23-2003, 07:16 PM
Thank you. I like Barber's Hill too. I even came and watched one of your baseball playoff games last season at Cy-Fair. Met a real nice guy there, but didn't catch his name. You guys going to have a good baseball team this year?

Burnet Dawg06
11-23-2003, 07:28 PM
BHKrystal06:

sinton66:
No need to desert, just pick another team to back. wink Ok, I'll pick another team like you said. I've been hearing a lot about Sinton and Burnet these days, so...GO SINTON! :D eek! :D

BHKrystal06
11-23-2003, 09:40 PM
sinton66:
Thank you. I like Barber's Hill too. I even came and watched one of your baseball playoff games last season at Cy-Fair. Met a real nice guy there, but didn't catch his name. You guys going to have a good baseball team this year?From what I hear from the coaches and "soon-to-be" players, we should have a fairly good team this season. I love BH baseball. It's great. :D :D

sinton66
11-23-2003, 09:55 PM
I haven't gotten to talk with our coaches yet, but Sinton should be pretty decent too. I like highschool baseball too. Actually more than the pros. Good luck this coming season.

District303aPastPlayer
11-24-2003, 11:00 AM
sinton66:
I haven't gotten to talk with our coaches yet, but Sinton should be pretty decent too. I like highschool baseball too. Actually more than the pros. Good luck this coming season.I prefer HS sports more than any pro sports

PAINTBALL
11-24-2003, 01:46 PM
BHKrystal06:

sinton66:
No need to desert, just pick another team to back. wink Ok, I'll pick another team like you said. I've been hearing a lot about Sinton and Burnet these days, so...GO SINTON! :D You will need to pick another team next week because their season is about to end this Friday.

BulldogGrl64
11-24-2003, 01:48 PM
BHKrystal06:

sinton66:
No need to desert, just pick another team to back. wink Ok, I'll pick another team like you said. I've been hearing a lot about Sinton and Burnet these days, so...GO SINTON! :D You might want to pick again because Sinton's playoff run is going to end this week after Burnet beats them.