PDA

View Full Version : Possibly the worst thing for a headache

kepdawg
04-28-2008, 04:30 PM
A weed eater outside! :(

Ranger Mom
04-28-2008, 06:39 PM
I don't know if that even beats 5 yapping chihuahuas!!:vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

That was what I had to endure Saturday night!!

kepdawg
04-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don't know if that even beats 5 yapping chihuahuas!!:vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

That was what I had to endure Saturday night!!

I wish there would have been dogs barking instead!

Ranger Mom
04-28-2008, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I wish there would have been dogs barking instead!

WOW!! That MUST have been bad!!!:eek:

kepdawg
04-28-2008, 07:32 PM
WOW!! That MUST have been bad!!!:eek:

Last night I considered going to the hospital. Today I have felt better, but still not well at all. My head is throbbing and absolutely killing me! Every time the weed eater would rev up the throbbing in my head would too! So far nothing but sleep seems to help. I can't fall asleep right now or that's what I would be doing now.

Ranger Mom
04-28-2008, 07:50 PM
Last night I considered going to the hospital. Today I have felt better, but still not well at all. My head is throbbing and absolutely killing me! Every time the weed eater would rev up the throbbing in my head would too! So far nothing but sleep seems to help. I can't fall asleep right now or that's what I would be doing now.

Migraine or what??

I found out today that I have pinched nerve in my neck....sleep is what I miss the most!:(

LH Panther Mom
04-28-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm sorry you feel bad, kep. :(

kepdawg
04-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Migraine or what??

I found out today that I have pinched nerve in my neck....sleep is what I miss the most!:(

I don't know. Horrible, throbbing headache, stiffness in my neck, overall weakness, everything spinning, difficulty focusing (vision) and I think that's it.

LH Panther Mom
04-28-2008, 07:55 PM
I don't know. Horrible, throbbing headache, stiffness in my neck, overall weakness, everything spinning, difficulty focusing (vision) and I think that's it. That does NOT sound good!

kepdawg
04-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
That does NOT sound good!

That's why I though about going to the hospital! I went to bed about 9:30 last night. I couldn't focus on anything and it hurt too bad to be awake. Now most of the things are gone, but the headache is still real bad.

pirate4state
04-28-2008, 07:59 PM
:eek: wow I didn't realized you felt this bad!! You should go see the doctor ASAP! Those symptoms don't sound good at all!! I'd look it up on webMD for you, but then I'd find something wrong with me & I'm already crazy enough as it is! :D

Hope you feel better soon!

kepdawg
04-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: wow I didn't realized you felt this bad!! You should go see the doctor ASAP! Those symptoms don't sound good at all!! I'd look it up on webMD for you, but then I'd find something wrong with me & I'm already crazy enough as it is! :D

Hope you feel better soon!

Since everything is gone but the headache I think I'll be okay. I'll probably see if I can't go to sleep again pretty soon.

Ranger Mom
04-28-2008, 08:06 PM
OMG Kep....that doesn't sound good at all!

I don't want to be an alarmist...and you are young....but that is the EXACT symptoms my boss had, when he finally went to the hospital he had had a stroke!!!!

kepdawg
04-28-2008, 08:09 PM
OMG Kep....that doesn't sound good at all!

I don't want to be an alarmist...and you are young....but that is the EXACT symptoms my boss had, when he finally went to the hospital he had had a stroke!!!!

Nothing will alarm me. I always seem to have some sort of problem.

A couple of years ago I was getting my oil changed and when I went to sign the credit card receipt I couldn't sign my name. I physically could not do it. I was able to hold the pen like a kid holds a crayon and was finally able to scribble my name. I went to the doctor and they sent me to immediately have a CT Scan because they thought it was likely I had a stroke. The CT Scan came back normal though.