PDA

View Full Version : Favorite quotes

mistanice
04-28-2008, 01:03 PM
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children. - anonymous

Sweetwater Red
04-28-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children. - anonymous

That's not anonymous. It's Miss South Carolina I believe.:thinking:

mistanice
04-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

:cool:

Silverback 04
04-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Whats funny is that this wouldn't even make the top 1000 if she had been fat and ugly.

rockdale80
04-28-2008, 03:40 PM

Or G.B.

Sweetwater Red
04-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Or G.B.

Go Blue?:confused:

:devil:

rockdale80
04-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Go Blue?:confused:

:devil:

something like that. Of course I give Go Blue the edge in respect to overall intelligence. ;)

Sweetwater Red
04-28-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
something like that. Of course I give Go Blue the edge in respect to overall intelligence. ;)

True. Atleast Go Blue can put a complete sentence together.
Some of G.B.'s sound bites are just plain embarrassing. :doh:

rockdale80
04-28-2008, 04:43 PM
True. Atleast Go Blue can put a complete sentence together.
Some of G.B.'s sound bites are just plain embarrassing. :doh:

Very true.