PDA

View Full Version : Roger Clemens/Mindy McCready affair? (merged)

Bull's-eye
04-28-2008, 12:12 PM
Roger Clemens is linked to having a 10 year affair with country singer Mindy McCready. The story said it started when she was 15 years old.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/04/27/2008-04-27_sources_roger_clemens_had_10year_fling_w.html

Sweetwater Red
04-28-2008, 12:13 PM
NEW YORK -- Saying "all is fair game," lawyers for Roger Clemens' former personal trainer Brian McNamee say they intend to capitalize on allegations of an extra-marital affair involving Clemens and a country music singer in defending a defamation suit Clemens filed against McNamee.

The New York Daily News, citing "several" unnamed sources, reported on its Web site Sunday night that Clemens and country singer Mindy McCready had a decade-long affair. Clemens' lawyer, Rusty Hardin, said Clemens and McCready had a friendship and nothing more.

"If true, it's just another example of Roger's pervasive prevarications which will be at the core of any defamation case," said McNamee's attorney, Richard Emery, in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

"He flatly denies having had any kind of an inappropriate relationship with her," Hardin said, according to the Daily News. "He's considered her a close family friend ... He has never had a sexual relationship with her."

"The issue in Roger's suit against McNamee is Roger's reputation and how it has been damaged," Emery said, according to the Daily News. "If it's proved that he's a philanderer, his reputation is already damaged. When you sue for defamation, you put your whole reputation in the community at issue. Anything is fair game, including his claim of sanctimonious purity. We would cross-examine him and other witnesses who might impact on his alleged behavior. We would probably subpoena her and witnesses who knew [of the relationship]. He's a 'family man' -- he implies that. It's about what his damages are. All is fair game."

McCready's lawyer, Lee Ofman, said he did not have any comment on the Daily News story, according to the Associated Press.

Clemens filed a defamation suit against McNamee on Jan. 6. Clemens is under investigation for perjury relating to his testimony before Congress earlier this year involving the use of performance-enhancing drugs.

The allegations, according to the Daily News, claim Clemens was 28 when he first had contact with McCready. She was 15 when he noticed her at a Fort Myers, Fla., bar while out with his Red Sox teammates, according to the Daily News.

The Daily News report made no mention of when the alleged affair began.

McCready is attempting a comeback after seeing her career hit the skids, after her first album went platinum. She was arrested for prescription fraud in 2004, according to the Daily News, and had a son with Billy McKnight.

A documentary on her life is scheduled to begin filming in Nashville, according to the Daily News. A new album and reality show are also planned.

"She's trying to get back to where she was early in her career," said Michael Freeman, the president of Iconic Records who is the executive producer on McCready's "Fallen Angel" documentary and her "Mending Mindy" reality series. "She's a great person, and this will help her get back in the good graces with the industry."

According to the Daily News, McCready and Clemens traveled together and she attended a game at Yankee Stadium at one point. She and other members of her family also flew on a plane provided by Clemens, according to the Daily News and Hardin.

Hardin told the Daily News that Clemens' wife, Debbie, knew McCready. The Daily News, without citing a source, said McNamee "has confirmed that he saw Clemens and McCready together on many occasions."

The Daily News said Clemens sent cash to McCready to help her with legal issues and reached out to her when she was in jail last year in Tennessee for violating probation after allegedly hitting her mother.

Clemens told Congress on Feb. 13 that his family has been vital to him during his career.

"Anyone who has spent time around me knows that my family is and has always been my top priority," it said in a portion of the opening statement he delivered. "My wife, Debbie, and my sons -- Koby, Kory, Kacy and Kody -- mean more to me than anything in the world."

kaorder1999
04-28-2008, 12:16 PM
poor Clemens!! ;)

Bull19
04-28-2008, 12:50 PM
mccready just got outa jail too i think for like a dwi, or drug charges or something.

Bull's-eye
04-28-2008, 12:54 PM
I met Mindy McCready during the 1998 Country Music Fan Fair, she was a very beautiful & promising young singer. I was helping out at the Daryle Singletary booth (my friend's aunt was his fan club president) and we were next to Mindy's booth. She and her mother were very nice and took several pictures. I've seen where she has struggled with drugs & alcohol and has never lived up to what should of been a very promising career. I wonder how much of this Clemen's affair is true and if so, what effect it could of had on her life.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
04-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Roger Clemens is linked to having a 10 year affair with country singer Mindy McCready. The story said it started when she was 15 years old.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/04/27/2008-04-27_sources_roger_clemens_had_10year_fling_w.html

Heard the 1st time they meet it was in Hondo at the Dairy Queen?

Bull19
04-28-2008, 01:35 PM
I met Mindy McCready during the 1998 Country Music Fan Fair, she was a very beautiful & promising young singer. I was helping out at the Daryle Singletary booth (my friend's aunt was his fan club president) and we were next to Mindy's booth. She and her mother were very nice and took several pictures. I've seen where she has struggled with drugs & alcohol and has never lived up to what should of been a very promising career. I wonder how much of this Clemen's affair is true and if so, what effect it could of had on her life.
I GUESS HER AND CLEMENS HAD "AN AMEN KIND OF LOVE"

coach
04-28-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
poor Clemens!! ;)
poor clemens? are you kiddnig me..as much as people bash bonds for useing roids and this punk not only cheats on the game he cheats on his wife....with a 15 year old...clemens is nothing but a fake

Bull19
04-28-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by coach
poor clemens? are you kiddnig me..as much as people bash bonds for useing roids and this punk not only cheats on the game he cheats on his wife....with a 15 year old...clemens is nothing but a fake all innocent until proven guilty

JasperDog94
04-28-2008, 01:42 PM
poor clemens? are you kiddnig me..as much as people bash bonds for useing roids and this punk not only cheats on the game he cheats on his wife....with a 15 year old...clemens is nothing but a fake notice the smile face?;)

coach
04-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
notice the smile face?;)

wow i look like a complete a$$ i honestly missed that sorry jasperdog..lol i feel dumb

eagles_victory
04-28-2008, 02:10 PM
poor clemens? are you kiddnig me..as much as people bash bonds for useing roids and this punk not only cheats on the game he cheats on his wife....with a 15 year old...clemens is nothing but a fake Bonds cheated on his wife too

JasperDog94
04-28-2008, 02:51 PM
wow i look like a complete a$$ i honestly missed that sorry jasperdog..lol i feel dumb It happens to the best of us.:)

trojan37
04-28-2008, 03:39 PM
I know it's not the answer to the problem but she might have used drugs and alchohol as a "getaway" of sorts due to the abusive relationship she was in. It was on t.v. not too long ago about her having the crap beat out of her by some guy she was dating. They showed pictures of her, and it wasn't pretty.

Bull's-eye
04-28-2008, 04:04 PM
I know she dated country singer Daryle Singletary and was engaged to actor Dean Cain.

Bull19
04-28-2008, 04:06 PM
I know she dated country singer Daryle Singletary and was engaged to actor Dean Cain.
I WONDER IF DARYLE "LET HER LIE" ?

Bull's-eye
04-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
I WONDER IF DARYLE "LET HER LIE" ?

Yes, he ended up dating & marrying her roommate. He got tired of "her low expectations".

Silverback 04
04-28-2008, 04:21 PM
What happened with Mindy is what usually happens when you give a 15 year old kid a butt load of money and tell them how great they are: See 95% of the past TV child stars, B Spears, P Hilton, L Lohan. The list could go on and on and on.

For some reason, money and fame= stupidity in all aspects of life (Sports, Entertainment, and Business) with very few exceptions.

Hopefully Mindy gets it together.

eagles_victory
04-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Silverback 04
What happened with Mindy is what usually happens when you give a 15 year old kid a butt load of money and tell them how great they are: See 95% of the past TV child stars, B Spears, P Hilton, L Lohan. The list could go on and on and on.

For some reason, money and fame= stupidity in all aspects of life (Sports, Entertainment, and Business) with very few exceptions.

Hopefully Mindy gets it together. I agree im hoping Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus dont end up going down that road. Im 19 now and I know if you would of put me out on the road at 16 or 17 with all the money I could want and no parental guideance I probably wouldnt of done drugs but I know I would of probably got into some trouble.

jimmyceatworld
04-28-2008, 07:22 PM
poor clemens? are you kiddnig me..as much as people bash bonds for useing roids and this punk not only cheats on the game he cheats on his wife....with a 15 year old...clemens is nothing but a fake

I think your partial towards all things Barry Bonds which is why you want Rog to take some of the heat. This hasn't even been confirmed has it? And as Ev pointed out, hasn't Bonds cheated on his wife also?

Barry is bashed because he is one of the biggest jerks in baseball. Fans have forgiven other players, but not Bonds because he is the one who's nothing but a fake.

coach
04-28-2008, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
I think your partial towards all things Barry Bonds which is why you want Rog to take some of the heat. This hasn't even been confirmed has it? And as Ev pointed out, hasn't Bonds cheated on his wife also?

Barry is bashed because he is one of the biggest jerks in baseball. Fans have forgiven other players, but not Bonds because he is the one who's nothing but a fake.
no i understand that barry cheated but rog is considered a jerk too..i mean what kind of a punk throws a bat at somebody? clemens is as big as a jerk and cheater as bonds, but ppl on here are such homers that they dont realize that rog is a classless clown...all im saying is if this was bonds..ppl would jump all over him

LH Panther Mom
04-28-2008, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
And as Ev pointed out, hasn't Bonds cheated on his wife also?

But was she allegedly 15? That'll get you jail time, if it's true.

His lawyers' words sound vaguely familiar. :thinking: :thinking:

PHS Wildcats
04-28-2008, 07:41 PM
all innocent until proven guilty

not saying that about Bonds;)

jimmyceatworld
04-28-2008, 07:43 PM
no i understand that barry cheated but rog is considered a jerk too..i mean what kind of a punk throws a bat at somebody? clemens is as big as a jerk and cheater as bonds, but ppl on here are such homers that they dont realize that rog is a classless clown...all im saying is if this was bonds..ppl would jump all over him

point taken

... I haven't been on here long enough to know how all the other posters think of Barry so I won't argue.

jimmyceatworld
04-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Not if you're a star athlete

Ranger Mom
04-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I wonder if there is a statute of limitations on that kind of stuff? If neither one of them admit to anything, I don't know how anyone can have a case!

g$$
04-29-2008, 07:42 AM
New details...Tues. morning ESPN's Mike & Mike read a statement from McCready saying "she cannot refute the story" & she confirmed there was a sexual affair in the past stretching over many years (but not until she was of age legally). Sad deal only getting worse. Sordid & twisted from the word go. Clemens thought he was untouchable & now this goes way beyond baseball & into his personal family life & 4 kids. Going to get uglier before it gets better too. UT/MLB legend or not, I don't feel sorry for him one bit if all true (& it appears to be on both affair & PEDs).

&

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/04/28/2008-04-28_mindy_mccready_weeps_as_she_confirms_aff.html?p age=0

Daddy D 11
04-29-2008, 08:45 AM
Thats the MLB and Congresses way of showing that you should always tell the truth. Clemens lied from the very start and they went after him for it, and now look what he is having to go through:eek: The man is doomed.

LH Panther Mom
04-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Thats the MLB and Congresses way of showing that you should always tell the truth.
:doh: :doh: Somebody should've asked me! I've always told my kids that they'll get in more trouble with me for lying about messing up than just messing up. Double trouble.... ;)

g$$
04-29-2008, 09:28 AM
Exactly right LHPM. More will surface the more he continues to lie. My Mom taught me that too! Maybe that's why I am brutally honest to a fault at times...

kaorder1999
04-29-2008, 09:29 AM
show some compassion for the man....

nah...nevermind....he deserves it!

Chief Woodman
04-30-2008, 02:47 AM
That country gal says they did have an affair

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/mlb/?cnn=yes

JasperDog94
04-30-2008, 08:36 AM
If he would have just admitted that he used steroids, then none of this would have come out. Unfortunately for him, his ego wouldn't let him admit it and it may end up costing him more than his career. :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

kaorder1999
04-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
If he would have just admitted that he used steroids, then none of this would have come out. Unfortunately for him, his ego wouldn't let him admit it and it may end up costing him more than his career. :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

yep!

Txbroadcaster
04-30-2008, 08:41 AM
this is going to sound crazy..but the vibe I get from his wife, it would not surprise me if she knew and maybe partaked in the fun lol

g$$
04-30-2008, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
this is going to sound crazy..but the vibe I get from his wife, it would not surprise me if she knew and maybe partaked in the fun lol

I thought wife Debbie said she has never met Mindy McCready? Who knows, the whole thing is a twisted & sordid mess. I feel sorry for the 4 kids & possibly Debbie, no one else. Roger thought he was untouchable & now he has the Feds, MLB, Congress, media, etc. all after him. His life has crumbled, his name is tarnished, his marriage is in trouble, & he will never (or at least not anytime soon) make the HOF now. He's one of the top 5 pitchers of all-time, but this is what he will be remembered for by many. Funny how everyone else is lying according to Roger & he is the only one telling the truth. That reeks of guilt. :thinking:

Isn't there another thread about this (merge)?

g$$
04-30-2008, 12:24 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/04/29/2008-04-29_source_roger_clemens_had_several_women_f.html

Wonder how that marriage is doing now? I have never seen a bigger fall from grace than this. Marriage, career, personal life, image, legal ramifications, etc. - this is ugly. I feel for his wife & 4 kids. One of greatest 5 pitchers of all-time & HOF may never happen (not because of affairs, but PEDs & stigma).

I loved watching him pitch & compete. I never liked him as a human being. Never met him, but know some who know him pretty well, & it is common knowledge that he is arrogrant & egotistical. He made this bed & now he must lie in it. Don't feel one bit sorry for him. If he had told the truth, been forthright & asked for forgiveness, & moved forward none of this recent stuff comes to light (not that I'm condoning behavior). His hubris & ego got the best of him thinking he was untouchable. He's not & no one is. The facts are stacking up against him. The argument "everyone else is lying" has grown tired.

Bull19
04-30-2008, 12:29 PM
clemens should just admit to everything. if he seriously thinks he can still deny everything than he is a freakin idiot.

JasperDog94
04-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by g$$
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/04/29/2008-04-29_source_roger_clemens_had_several_women_f.html

Wonder how that marriage is doing now? I have never seen a bigger fall from grace than this. Marriage, career, personal life, image, legal ramifications, etc. - this is ugly. I feel for his wife & 4 kids. One of greatest 5 pitchers of all-time & HOF may never happen (not because of affairs, but PEDs & stigma).

I loved watching him pitch & compete. I never liked him as a human being. Never met him, but know some who know him pretty well, & it is common knowledge that he is arrogrant & egotistical. He made this bed & now he must lie in it. Don't feel one bit sorry for him. If he had told the truth, been forthright & asked for forgiveness, & moved forward none of this recent stuff comes to light (not that I'm condoning behavior). His hubris & ego got the best of him thinking he was untouchable. He's not & no one is. The facts are stacking up against him. The argument "everyone else is lying" has grown tired. :ditto: 100%

g$$
04-30-2008, 12:37 PM
clemens should just admit to everything. if he seriously thinks he can still deny everything than he is a freakin idiot.

Maybe they all just "mis-remember". LOL

Wait 'til the Feds get thru with him. Seriously, he could do time just like Marion Jones & others. You don't lie to the Federal Govt. & get away with it. He can't impose his will & win this battle like he did so many times on the baseball diamond. Swallow your pride & be honest, Roger. His image is tarnished forever.

rockdale80
04-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Still don't care. He was entertaining to watch and that is all that matters. Athletes using steroids, cheating, or taking drugs doesn't bother me at all. I don't condone it, but I don't think we should waste the time of the entire country because of a few personal decisions. To me this isn't really news, because I would be willing to bet almost every professional athlete has cheated at some point or time.

Bull19
04-30-2008, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Still don't care. He was entertaining to watch and that is all that matters. Athletes using steroids, cheating, or taking drugs doesn't bother me at all. I don't condone it, but I don't think we should waste the time of the entire country because of a few personal decisions. To me this isn't really news, because I would be willing to bet almost every professional athlete has cheated at some point or time. i agree with you thaqt steriods doesnt bother me so much cause their are many that do it. what makes me mad at clemens is how he deny's everything, then things like this show up and turn out to be true and he still lies about it. its getting old

nobogey72
04-30-2008, 12:45 PM
Let's stone him.

g$$
04-30-2008, 12:51 PM
Still don't care. He was entertaining to watch and that is all that matters. Athletes using steroids, cheating, or taking drugs doesn't bother me at all. I don't condone it, but I don't think we should waste the time of the entire country because of a few personal decisions. To me this isn't really news, because I would be willing to bet almost every professional athlete has cheated at some point or time.

What you say is correct in theory. The problem is Roger Clemens has continued to make & keep this a national story by continuing to lie. He could have put this to bed, so to speak, a long time ago. Like in mid-December! Now, he has likely marital/family troubles, problems with the Feds, MLB, & legally, & an image that can never be repaired. The only one to blame is Roger himself. He thought he was above it all, untouchable.

Lesson in human tragedy, plain & simple. Shakespeare-esque if you will. Very sad end to a great career on the field.

g$$
04-30-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Let's stone him.

I'm betting Debbie Clemens takes half instead!

ronwx5x
04-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by g$$
I'm betting Debbie Clemens takes half instead!

Does this mean she gets "one" and he gets the other?

:dispntd: :stirpot:

rockdale80
04-30-2008, 01:11 PM
i agree with you thaqt steriods doesnt bother me so much cause their are many that do it. what makes me mad at clemens is how he deny's everything, then things like this show up and turn out to be true and he still lies about it. its getting old

True, but I dont lose sleep at night over it. There are many things more newsworthy than this.

rockdale80
04-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by g$$
What you say is correct in theory. The problem is Roger Clemens has continued to make & keep this a national story by continuing to lie. He could have put this to bed, so to speak, a long time ago. Like in mid-December! Now, he has likely marital/family troubles, problems with the Feds, MLB, & legally, & an image that can never be repaired. The only one to blame is Roger himself. He thought he was above it all, untouchable.

Lesson in human tragedy, plain & simple. Shakespeare-esque if you will. Very sad end to a great career on the field.

No lesson. I dont care about his personal life. He means nothing to me on that level, nor does any athlete or celebrity that I dont know personally. He was a stellar pitcher to watch regardless of his personal life. He served his purpose to me, which was to entertain.

g$$
04-30-2008, 01:23 PM
No lesson. I dont care about his personal life. He means nothing to me on that level, nor does any athlete or celebrity that I dont know personally. He was a stellar pitcher to watch regardless of his personal life. He served his purpose to me, which was to entertain.

I don't care to hang out or know him either. I have always respected great athletes for their abilities but not revered them. I'm not into worshiping them & never was. However, this is a human tragedy lesson. Forget baseball, his life is ruined (marriage, kids, image, etc.). He also has legal problems. All of that makes this newsworthy because he is too arrogant to admit the truth.

Another good read...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/04/29/2008-04-29_roger_clemens_is_acting_like_everyone_el.html?p age=0

rockdale80
04-30-2008, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by g$$
I don't care to hang out or know him either. I have always respected great athletes for their abilities but not revered them. I'm not into worshiping them & never was. However, this is a human tragedy lesson. Forget baseball, his life is ruined (marriage, kids, image, etc.). He also has legal problems. All of that makes this newsworthy because he is too arrogant to admit the truth.

Another good read...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/04/29/2008-04-29_roger_clemens_is_acting_like_everyone_el.html?p age=0

How many men in the world abuse illegal substances, cheat on their wives, and lie about it? He was an entertainer, and he entertained me on the baseball diamond. His personal life never entertained me so it is irrelevant to the way I lead my life. Sure I think he is an idiot and it is tragic, but I dont follow it or care that it ended this way. He asked for it. Lets move on. There are more important issues on a national scale than Roger Clemens.

g$$
04-30-2008, 02:23 PM
Like the war, gas prices, poverty, immigration, health care, unemployment rates, public school system, etc.? Agreed.

But in our society where sports & entertainment are big business & big news, it is going to get headlines.

LH Panther Mom
04-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Like the war, gas prices, poverty, immigration, health care, unemployment rates, public school system, etc.? Agreed.

But in our society where sports & entertainment are big business & big news, it is going to get headlines.
And since we're a predominately SPORTS site, it's news, whereas topics of a political nature typically get the big lock put on them. ;)

kaorder1999
04-30-2008, 03:12 PM
man I hate this for Clemens....he doesnt deserve it! ;)

nobogey72
04-30-2008, 03:15 PM
man I hate this for Clemens....he doesnt deserve it! ;)

How's that?:confused:

kaorder1999
04-30-2008, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
How's that?:confused:

notice the smiley I had at the end!

buff4life
04-30-2008, 04:13 PM
the majority of the accusations against Roger are hearsay...he might have pissed a lot of people off in his past and they are using this against him...

I am in no way saying he is a spotless version of humanity but seems like some of this is a little extraordinary

kaorder1999
04-30-2008, 04:23 PM
or...for the first time people are coming out about him because before they would have been crucified for talking bad about Clemens...

Bull's-eye
04-30-2008, 08:18 PM
I might cut his picture out of my high school yearbook. :evillol:

zebrablue2
04-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
the majority of the accusations against Roger are hearsay...he might have pissed a lot of people off in his past and they are using this against him...

I am in no way saying he is a spotless version of humanity but seems like some of this is a little extraordinary

I am sure there is much more extraordinary to come. The guy was a great pitcher, but now we know why he was in a hurry to get back to NY. He could have been back in Houston in the 98-99 time frame. But why be close to home with all of those at the time young kids? I know I would have been.. 80 to 90 extra days he could have been sleeping in his own bed. I have no use for the guy.

nobogey72
04-30-2008, 09:49 PM
notice the smiley I had at the end!

missed it, sorry.

Bull's-eye
04-30-2008, 10:26 PM
Houston Fox News report on a FBI/IRS investigation of a local trainer taking a polygraph saying he didn't know or supply Clemens with HGH.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/pages/Sports/Detail?contentId=6433503&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=6.1.1

Bull19
04-30-2008, 10:28 PM
Houston Fox News report on a FBI/IRS investigation of a local trainer taking a polygraph saying he didn't know or supply Clemens with HGH.

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/pages/Sports/Detail?contentId=6433503&version=6&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=6.1.1

I PERSONALLY DONT TRUST FOX 26.

Bull19
04-30-2008, 10:33 PM
Do you know who Shawn Kelly is? FBB knows his dad. JIM KELLY'S BROTHER, SURE I KNOW HIM

Bull's-eye
04-30-2008, 10:34 PM
No, he's not Jim's brother.

Emerson1
04-30-2008, 11:19 PM
Leno was rocking him tonight

Bull19
04-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Leno was rocking him tonight i didnt think he could still fit into a cradle?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
No, he's not Jim's brother.

Are you referring to Jim Bean?

Bull's-eye
Originally posted by Emerson1
Leno was rocking him tonight

What did he say?

rancher
05-01-2008, 07:43 AM
Reading the New York Daily News today, Roger must had more women than Bill Clinton. Read today's latest, he and an affair with John Dailey's ex. Also, the other two women are not denying the affairs.

Bull19
05-01-2008, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by rancher
Reading the New York Daily News today, Roger must had more women than Bill Clinton. Read today's latest, he and an affair with John Dailey's ex. Also, the other two women are not denying the affairs. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/04/30/2008-04-30_roger_clemens_linked_to_john_dalys_ex.html

it gets better and better everyday

g$$
05-01-2008, 04:58 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/04/30/2008-04-30_roger_clemens_linked_to_john_dalys_ex.html

it gets better and better everyday

John Daly's fat ex-wife now? Come on Roger, that is sinking pretty low taking Daly's seconds. Clemens needs to cut bait & start owning up ASAP. This just gets worse everyday for him & more importantly his wife/kids/family. That's who I feel sorry for in all of this mess.

Key here is none of the women so far have denied anything. "No comment" speaks for itself. And a common theme in each revelation is helping all of the women financially too. Sordid mess & sad fall from grace.

Bull's-eye
05-01-2008, 05:57 PM
I just found out Clemens had an affair with my fat ex-wife. :spitlol:

g$$
05-01-2008, 06:07 PM
I just found out Clemens had an affair with my fat ex-wife. :spitlol:

Is Roger helping her financially too? ;)