PDA

View Full Version : Which poster said Colt Brennan would go undrafted?

Sweetwater Red
04-28-2008, 09:48 AM
:thinking:

crzyjournalist03
04-28-2008, 09:54 AM
I did...

And I said Red Wings win their series over the Avalanche...:devil: :devil: :devil:

ok...honestly, I don't remember who it was.

Sweetwater Red
04-28-2008, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03

And I said Red Wings win their series over the Avalanche...:devil: :devil: :devil:

You're finally going to get ONE right!:thumbsup: :D

I just remember somebody having colt in their sig. and having
to defend colt against another poster that said he wouldn't
even get drafted.:doh:

kaorder1999
04-28-2008, 10:01 AM
he almost didnt get drafted....he went where...7th round?

Buccaneer
04-28-2008, 10:06 AM
to whom?

kaorder1999
04-28-2008, 10:07 AM
6th round to Washington

Sweetwater Red
04-28-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
he almost didnt get drafted....he went where...7th round?

Middle of the sixth to Washington.

6th rd # 20(186) Washington Colt Brennan QB HAWAII

Brennan put up outstanding numbers at Hawaii. He's quick enough to buy time in the pocket and accurate enough to lead receivers when throwing underneath. However, there are substantial concerns about the Hawaii spread scheme inflating his numbers and he doesn't have great arm strength, either. His recent hip surgery raises concerns about Brennan's ability to stay healthy too.

And by the way almost only counts when refering to horseshoes,
hand grenades, and Go Blue getting lucky with a woman.

pirate4state
04-28-2008, 10:15 AM
I think Go Blue had the info in his sig. Don't know if he ever said he'd get drafted, but he probably did.

I wanna say it was Adidas that said he wouldn't?? :thinking:

ronwx5x
04-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

If you want to say it, go ahead.:devil:

Sweetwater Red
04-28-2008, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I think Go Blue had the info in his sig. Don't know if he ever said he'd get drafted, but he probably did.

Did I just call out a poster on his birthday?:thinking: :devil:

Adidas410s
04-28-2008, 10:30 AM
Yeah...it was me. So he went in the 6th round...there's nothing guaranteed and he'll be a 3rd string QB for the Redskins AT BEST. He has no chance of moving ahead of Campbell or Boeckman at this point. He doesn't have the arm strength to throw the ball down the field and that is needed in Zorn's offense. Being a 6th rd pick is worth about 2 more mental lapses in camp than being a FA acquisition.

So I'm not really sure how that's calling me out. That would be like me saying that the Tigers will win 70 games this year...and then they win 72. At the end of the day...they'd still be a bad team that didn't come close to sniffing the playoffs.

Sweetwater Red
04-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Yeah...it was me. So he went in the 6th round...there's nothing guaranteed and he'll be a 3rd string QB for the Redskins AT BEST. He has no chance of moving ahead of Campbell or Boeckman at this point. He doesn't have the arm strength to throw the ball down the field and that is needed in Zorn's offense. Being a 6th rd pick is worth about 2 more mental lapses in camp than being a FA acquisition.

So I'm not really sure how that's calling me out. That would be like me saying that the Tigers will win 70 games this year...and then they win 72. At the end of the day...they'd still be a bad team that didn't come close to sniffing the playoffs.

You got it all wrong. I thought it was YOU defending Colt. I was
going to give you a chance to toot your own horn. Then, p4s
mentioned it was you that said he wouldn't get drafted. That's
when I remembered it was you. I tried to put a spin on it by
saying I called you out.

But, now you've gone and done it by bringing the Detroit Tigers
into it. Therefore I hope your cake is dry and your ice cream melted.:mad:

mustang04
04-28-2008, 10:55 AM
Being a 6th rd pick is worth about 2 more mental lapses in camp than being a FA acquisition.

hey.....what professional sport have you ever gotten drafted in???:thinking:

kaorder1999
04-28-2008, 10:56 AM
honestly....i never said it on the board but I didnt think he would be drafted.

eagles_victory
04-28-2008, 11:02 AM

So I'm not really sure how that's calling me out. That would be like me saying that the Tigers will win 70 games this year...and then they win 72. At the end of the day...they'd still be a bad team that didn't come close to sniffing the playoffs. well you were still wrong

PHS Wildcats
04-28-2008, 07:52 PM
i agree