PDA

View Full Version : Five Aggies Taken in 2008 NFL Draft

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-27-2008, 08:07 PM
Pretty good numbers for the Aggies this year, especially considering how we've done in the recent past as far as the Draft was concerned. Congrats to all of the guys who made it, I wish you the best and thanks for the memories.

Phil C
04-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Hey BBDE I think the Cowboys got a steal getting Martellus Bennett in the second round. He is a good receiver and also an excellent blocker which you expect a tight end to be. An excellent choice by the Cowboys. What do you think?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey BBDE I think the Cowboys got a steal getting Martellus Bennett in the second round. He is a good receiver and also an excellent blocker which you expect a tight end to be. An excellent choice by the Cowboys. What do you think?

I think it was a good addition too. Martellus wasn't utilized and nobody has really got to see how good he really is aside from his former teammates. He is a real talent.

HippoBaseball05
04-27-2008, 11:25 PM
Is that you wearing #51 in your sig?

I thought you wore #43....

:confused:

g$$
04-28-2008, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I think it was a good addition too. Martellus wasn't utilized and nobody has really got to see how good he really is aside from his former teammates. He is a real talent.

Agreed. Best of luck to all the guys drafted plus the ones who will sign as free agents soon. Considering we had zero drafted last year for the 1st time in 30+ years, it bodes well for the future.