PDA

View Full Version : TexasFootball2's son

nobogey72
04-25-2008, 07:13 AM
Has committed this week to playing his college football up on the "high plains" for the Red Raiders. Took awhile because Baylor (with new staff) waited until after spring training to evaluate their needs and in the mean time a friend of TF2 (track coach at Tech) realized that he was still available and the deal was done. He is a young (17 yr old) Wes Welker type kick returner slot receiver. Also, has a family history of late blooming physically. The kind of kid anyone would want their daughter to marry, except me, my daughter is only 10 and not quite ready. :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :cheerl: :cheerl: :clap: :clap:

Texasfootball2
04-25-2008, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Has committed this week to playing his college football up on the "high plains" for the Red Raiders. Took awhile because Baylor (with new staff) waited until after spring training to evaluate their needs and in the mean time a friend of TF2 (track coach at Tech) realized that he was still available and the deal was done. He is a young (17 yr old) Wes Welker type kick returner slot receiver. Also, has a family history of late blooming physically. The kind of kid anyone would want their daughter to marry, except me, my daughter is only 10 and not quite ready. :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :cheerl: :cheerl: :clap: :clap: :2thumbsup Thanks man, and ditto to what you said about watching your kids compete on the other thread:cheerl:

waterboy
04-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Hey. I have a 10-year old daughter, too. I can already see I'm gonna have to clean all my guns, because she's a beautiful girl.:D

injuredinmelee
04-25-2008, 08:36 AM
he is a good kid. my daughter fell in love with his looks during football season.

LH Panther Mom
04-25-2008, 08:48 AM
Many congrats to your son! :clap: :clap:

GUNS UP!

44INAROW
04-25-2008, 08:59 AM
congrats to your son Texasfootball2... quite an accomplishment.. Hope he has a long and successful career with the Red Raiders :clap:

ronwx5x
04-25-2008, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
congrats to your son Texasfootball2... quite an accomplishment.. Hope he has a long and successful career with the Red Raiders :clap:

Well, at least 4-5 years and a degree worth! Congratulations to your son and also to you for giving him good values, from the sound of it.;) ;)

Texasfootball2
04-25-2008, 10:06 AM
Obviously I'm very pround of him, as any parent would be. But I was just reading the Abilene Reporter News and found out he made the All State Academic Soccer Team along with four of his teammates. In the big picture of life, this is a great accomplishment that often goes overlooked.

Phil C
04-25-2008, 10:15 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

nobogey72
04-25-2008, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Obviously I'm very pround of him, as any parent would be. But I was just reading the Abilene Reporter News and found out he made the All State Academic Soccer Team along with four of his teammates. In the big picture of life, this is a great accomplishment that often goes overlooked.

I agree. I think that something else that gets overlooked, or not enough emphasis is placed upon, is teaching young men the value and importance of at least trying to marry a rich girl. I failed miserably in this area. I think every young man should at least take introductory Accounting, if for no other reason to be able to look at and evaluate potential father-in-law's Financial Statements and tax returns. IT IS JUST AS EASY TO LOVE A RICH ONE AS IT IS OTHER ONES!!!!! If it sounds like I'm yelling, you're right, but I'm yelling at myself. I screwed up. :foul: :mad: :bigcry: :D

Adidas410s
04-25-2008, 10:24 AM
I'm guessing he's heading to Lubbock as a preferred walk-on in the fall??? Gotta keep the Wylie pipeline going! ;)

STANG RED
04-25-2008, 10:49 AM
I agree. I think that something else that gets overlooked, or not enough emphasis is placed upon, is teaching young men the value and importance of at least trying to marry a rich girl. I failed miserably in this area. I think every young man should at least take introductory Accounting, if for no other reason to be able to look at and evaluate potential father-in-law's Financial Statements and tax returns. IT IS JUST AS EASY TO LOVE A RICH ONE AS IT IS OTHER ONES!!!!! If it sounds like I'm yelling, you're right, but I'm yelling at myself. I screwed up. :foul: :mad: :bigcry: :D

Oh stop it with your pathetic little pitty party already. Mine had a maxed out credit card, mostly from gifts she had bought a previous boyfriend, that I got the pleasure of paying for. :mad: :crying: :bigcry:

I blame my Dad for not teaching me about the rich girl rule.
Worse yet, I dated a couple rich ones before getting married.:dispntd:

nobogey72
04-25-2008, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Oh stop it with your pathetic little pitty party already. Mine had a maxed out credit card, mostly from gifts she had bought a previous boyfriend, that I got the pleasure of paying for. :mad: :crying: :bigcry:

I blame my Dad for not teaching me about the rich girl rule.
Worse yet, I dated a couple rich ones before getting married.:dispntd:

I hope this doesn't make you feel bad twords me, but you know all those gifts she bought her ex-boyfriend that you were talking about? Well........ after we broke up, I sold them all on Ebay and used the $ to buy a new Driver and 3-wood. Still got them if you ever want to see them. BTW I appreciate it. I never knew she put them on a credit card, she told me she paid cash that she won at that wet T shirt contest. Women!!!!! Cant trust em. :thmbdwn:

PS If you ever want to hit my clubs, just let me know.

STANG RED
04-25-2008, 11:15 AM
I hope this doesn't make you feel bad twords me, but you know all those gifts she bought her ex-boyfriend that you were talking about? Well........ after we broke up, I sold them all on Ebay and used the $ to buy a new Driver and 3-wood. Still got them if you ever want to see them. BTW I appreciate it. I never knew she put them on a credit card, she told me she paid cash that she won at that wet T shirt contest. Women!!!!! Cant trust em. :thmbdwn:

PS If you ever want to hit my clubs, just let me know.

:1omg!: :lies: :blahblah:

There was no ebay in 1982!!! But good try anyway.

And yes I'd like to use the driver and 3 wood. Mine broke while beating on yours when she was humping my leg.:p

nobogey72
04-25-2008, 11:28 AM

And yes I'd like to use the driver and 3 wood. Mine broke while beating on yours when she was humping my leg.:p

Sorry! I thought we had her broke of that. Hope it didn't ruin a good pair of your pants. :eek: :eek:

Texasfootball2
04-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Sorry! I thought we had her broke of that. Hope it didn't ruin a good pair of your pants. :eek: :eek:

I don't think he's worried about his pants bogey. Rumor has it that STANG RED's favorite hangout is the city pound. I don't excatly think he's down there looking for a new puppy.

nobogey72
04-25-2008, 01:30 PM

Try a "Tide-Stick" or "Oxy Clean" on the pants. That usually works. If not, cut them off and make shorts out of them, I'll pay for the hem. That's the least I can do.:2thumbsup