PDA

View Full Version : G$$ & Injured

nobogey72
04-24-2008, 10:24 PM
What happened to the thread where G$$ went off on Injured? I had to go to an under 10 softball game and when I got back it was gone.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Must've gotten ugly. It had potential to get ugly.:doh: :doh: :doh:

injuredinmelee
04-24-2008, 10:26 PM
they locked it before it reached 40 replies.

pirate4state
04-24-2008, 10:28 PM
It's gone. Those type of threads REALLY need to be addressed via the private message system.

injuredinmelee
04-24-2008, 10:29 PM
wheres the fun in that?

injuredinmelee
04-24-2008, 10:31 PM
DUDE!

Sorry felt like I needed to add that.

pirate4state
04-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
wheres the fun in that?

Well, we could let yall air it out on the forum and then I could have fun banning both of you! :D :thinking:

STANG RED
04-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Dang I missed it. I saw earlier where g$$ started a thread titled injured, but it didnt even have any replies yet, so I didnt open it. Was he calling you out for something injured?

no name calling! :tisk: :tisk:

g$$
04-25-2008, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Dang I missed it. I saw earlier where g$$ started a thread titled injured, but it didnt even have any replies yet, so I didnt open it. Was he calling you out for something injured?

no name calling! :tisk: :tisk:

You could say that. He initiated the whole deal & I responded with a thread to him, but I never replied after that. What was said after my post? Accurate facts & truth seem to bother him. Anyway, it's over & the Mods have done their jobs. No big deal, but I stand by EVERYTHING I said in the original (mine) thread. He can address me further in a PM if he so desires.

g$$
04-25-2008, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well, we could let yall air it out on the forum and then I could have fun banning both of you! :D :thinking:

Fun?

So a person can't tactfully respond when someone says inaccurate & false statements about them? That earlier thread where he called me out was closed & I wasn't even around. I read it later & then just set the record straight in my thread. I wish you would re-post what I said for all to see. They guy was off-base & dead wrong, thus the reason you & others told him so. What did I do wrong? Open forum instead of PM? His comments sure weren't addressed in a PM, so mine weren't either (I thought incorrectly he was online). Rightly or wrongly, I'm going to defend myself when someone does that.

So why would you use the word "fun"? Is that becoming of a Mod? You scolded both of us in a PM, so why go there in the open forum? What's the difference? Guess all 3 of us are wrong for doing so IMO. I understand & respect your point, but to use the word "fun" is inappropriate & a slap in the face to both of us.

injuredinmelee
04-25-2008, 06:31 AM
nm

injuredinmelee
04-25-2008, 06:33 AM
you bore me so much with your painfully arrogant posts that I didnt even read your replies. Im done playing with the little kids.

injuredinmelee
04-25-2008, 06:56 AM
wow i successfully used the ignore button for he first time. Its kind of cool.

Adidas410s
04-25-2008, 08:52 AM
man...I leave town for a day and miss out on all the fun...

Sweetwater Red
04-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Watching two guys cyber-punch each other.:confused:

I say throw both of them in a real life octagon.:thinking: :D :devil:

injuredinmelee
04-25-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Watching two guys cyber-punch each other.:confused:

I say throw both of them in a real life octagon.:thinking: :D :devil:

Will even waive my appearance fee.

pirate4state
04-25-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Fun?

So a person can't tactfully respond when someone says inaccurate & false statements about them? That earlier thread where he called me out was closed & I wasn't even around. I read it later & then just set the record straight in my thread. I wish you would re-post what I said for all to see. They guy was off-base & dead wrong, thus the reason you & others told him so. What did I do wrong? Open forum instead of PM? His comments sure weren't addressed in a PM, so mine weren't either (I thought incorrectly he was online). Rightly or wrongly, I'm going to defend myself when someone does that.

So why would you use the word "fun"? Is that becoming of a Mod? You scolded both of us in a PM, so why go there in the open forum? What's the difference? Guess all 3 of us are wrong for doing so IMO. I understand & respect your point, but to use the word "fun" is inappropriate & a slap in the face to both of us.

OH MY WORD!!!

This is either really funny or pretty darn sad. I'm gonna go with funny since I don't like being sad! :D

DDBooger
04-25-2008, 09:37 AM
OH MY WORD!!!

This is either really funny or pretty darn sad. I'm gonna go with funny since I don't like being sad! :D
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii232/TomPhoolry/Friday.jpg
"just the facts ma'am!"
-G$$

Ranger Mom
04-25-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Evidently we aren't allowed to use the "F" word here.......

you know the word.... "FUN?"

pirate4state
04-25-2008, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

That's the word on the street, girl!

I'll leave it to you. I'm off to the turn left races! :D :wave:

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :cheerl: :cheerl:

Ranger Mom
04-25-2008, 09:48 AM
That's the word on the street, girl!

I'll leave it to you. I'm off to the turn left races! :D :wave:

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! :cheerl: :cheerl:

The board may run wild today then...I am off, so I am gonna go outside and work in the yard.

Oh wait!!! I have wireless now, I can bring my computer with me!!!:D :D

g$$
04-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Fun in the right context is great. Fun in that context was inappropriate. P4S told me herself it was a "silly" comment on her part. It's over & done with to me.

Injured: you stay classy. And, I'm not hard to find. I'd rather be classified as arrogant than stupid/juvenile/dead-wrong/told to grow up/thin-skinned (as you were labeled in other thread by many) anyday of the week. You be you, & best of luck with that.

Gobbla2001
04-25-2008, 05:42 PM
Do you smell what Barack is cookin'?

g$$
04-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Do you smell what Barack is cookin'?

I know that I am voting for what John McCain is cooking, Gibroney! :)