PDA

View Full Version : Region III tennis?

LH Panther Mom
04-24-2008, 06:46 PM
Does anyone know where I might find any results so far from tennis? :)

Daddy D 11
04-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Does anyone know where I might find any results so far from tennis? :)

Lane and Harrison advanced to state:clap:

LH Panther Mom
04-24-2008, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Lane and Harrison advanced to state:clap:
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

TYVM! :kiss:

CenTexSports
04-24-2008, 07:09 PM
The superintendent's daughter in Cameron hasn't lost a set this year that I have seen. She won a tournament earlier this year that was all 4a except for her. She won district and regionals.

Antec
04-24-2008, 07:40 PM
A girls doubles team and mixed doubles team from Wharton are going to state

AggiesAreWe
04-24-2008, 07:42 PM
Junior Matthew Deaver of Silsbee won the boys region IIII title for the second year in a row.

yoemenkracker30
04-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
The superintendent's daughter in Cameron hasn't lost a set this year that I have seen. She won a tournament earlier this year that was all 4a except for her. She won district and regionals.

yeah...Brittni Fausett (spelling?)
i think she won 2a state last year when they lived in winona

Hill Man
04-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by yoemenkracker30
yeah...Brittni Fausett (spelling?)
i think she won 2a state last year when they lived in winona

There was no one who could touch her..I hear she is in the top 50 in the country..
Reece Hall from Taylor who went to state last year and going again as regional runner up could hardly get a game on Brittni in the District final or Regional final..

Harrison Moats and Lane Vaandrager got runner up in boys doubles - Lost a great match to the Waco Robinson boys in the final.. It was a rematch from a few weeks ago with LH beating the Robinson boys.. This was only Harrison's & Lane's second loss of the season.. 28-2.. the first was to a highly rated Boerne 4A team earlier in the season.. This is Harrison's second trip to state.. did it in 06 mixed doubles...

State is Monday the 5th & 6th at the UT courts for 3A - Come on out...

CenTexSports
04-24-2008, 09:57 PM
I think she won the district golf also. I don't think she had a good regional but she must be a pretty good athlete.

yoemenkracker30
04-25-2008, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I think she won the district golf also. I don't think she had a good regional but she must be a pretty good athlete.

i heard she was pretty frustrated and i would imagine a little tired on the first day when she shot a 102 but this was a rushed 18 holes to beat daylight after 2 tennis matches earlier in the day....day 2 of golf she shot a 90 but i dont know how that rated among others