PDA

View Full Version : The Tour de France must go on!

Phil C
04-24-2008, 05:04 PM
It took me a while to get over the bitter disappointment with what happened to Levi but the race must go on and we must watch and support it. Sometimes we have to overcome our emotions and personal opinions so let's support this great race. We may not agree with everything but we have to remember it is France's race and they have the say so. I know we all look forward to watching it this summer on Versus.

Necks_Fan
04-24-2008, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
It took me a while to get over the bitter disappointment with what happened to Levi but the race must go on and we must watch and support it. Sometimes we have to overcome our emotions and personal opinions so let's support this great race. We may not agree with everything but we have to remember it is France's race and they have the say so. I know we all look forward to watching it this summer on Versus. Flip-Flop.:D

bandera7
04-24-2008, 06:23 PM
just the fact that it is France's makes me not want to watch it.

Phil C
04-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by bandera7

:confused:

Phil C
04-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by bandera7

Hey the Spurs' Tony Parker is from France even though I think he was born in the Netherlands.

Ranger Mom
04-25-2008, 10:29 AM
It took me a while to get over the bitter disappointment with what happened to Levi but the race must go on and we must watch and support it. Sometimes we have to overcome our emotions and personal opinions so let's support this great race. We may not agree with everything but we have to remember it is France's race and they have the say so. I know we all look forward to watching it this summer on Versus.

We will trust you to keep us informed!

Reds fan
04-25-2008, 10:35 AM

Not convinced you are over the bitterness til you add the Tour back to your sig!:D