PDA

View Full Version : Wow...something I never noticed before!

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2008, 04:01 PM
My internet connection just spazzed out momentarily, and it brought up all of the hyperlinks on the downlow as text links instead of the images.

I just noticed for the very first time that there's a little icon that pops up at the bottom of a member's posts when that poster is online...it looks like the "V" that is the image showing up in the address, and when you're on the downlow, it's there, and when a poster leaves, it disappears.

Did everybody else already know about this, or have I made a new discovery?

pirate4state
04-24-2008, 04:03 PM
I've know this for awhile now :nerd: :D

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I've know this for awhile now :nerd: :D

unfortunately, it only works if someone has chosen to allow others to see if they're online.

pirate4state
04-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
unfortunately, it only works if someone has chosen to allow others to see if they're online.

true, true....i did notice the little bitty yellow envelope looking icon to the far left. i think even if we are invisible if we are posting that little icon is "lit" up :thinking: when we've gone "off line" it's a grayish color

or not....LMAO....i just checked the properties...it just means it's a "new post" hee hee hee hee :doh: :D

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2008, 04:44 PM
yeah...you have no icon right now.

g$$
04-24-2008, 05:05 PM

Magic huh? I like this feature...

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2008, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Magic huh? I like this feature...

I personally think that it should be reserved for mods and admins...I don't get why regular members want to "hide" being around.

g$$
04-24-2008, 05:08 PM
I personally think that it should be reserved for mods and admins...I don't get why regular members want to "hide" being around.

Just a joke...why would I hide? Sometimes I just read & never log-in anyway.

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Just a joke...why would I hide? Sometimes I just read & never log-in anyway.

oh, I wasn't directing that at you...I was just saying in general...

but, you are hidden in case you didn't know.

Gobbla2001
04-24-2008, 05:11 PM
did anyone notice that on the bottom right of a posters post/reply, it has a button you can click that will let you access that person's private messages? just noticed that today... some of you people are pretty interesting behind closed message board :D

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
did anyone notice that on the bottom right of a posters post/reply, it has a button you can click that will let you access that person's private messages? just noticed that today... some of you people are pretty interesting behind closed message board :D

Can you read mine?

I'm missing a few!

Gobbla2001
04-24-2008, 05:15 PM
Can you read mine?

I'm missing a few!

Yah... I really liked that one you got about the oils and whips... Ranger Mom is really kinky... steamy PM...

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Yah... I really liked that one you got about the oils and whips... Ranger Mom is really kinky... steamy PM...

see if you can find the one where Matthew328 told me that I was going to be the new leader of this board when he resigned...I know it's in there, but I've been trying to access it for months and I can't get to it!

Necks_Fan
04-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Wait, so I'm lost. Where is this "V" at?

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2008, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Wait, so I'm lost. Where is this "V" at?

look to the left of the box that says "profile" under your posts.

Gobbla2001
04-24-2008, 05:19 PM
see if you can find the one where Matthew328 told me that I was going to be the new leader of this board when he resigned...I know it's in there, but I've been trying to access it for months and I can't get to it!

NO NO NO... he said you were gunna be the leader of the BORED... read it again, you misread the first time...

Necks_Fan
04-24-2008, 05:20 PM
look to the left of the box that says "profile" under your posts. Ah. Gotcha. That's pretty neat.

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2008, 05:20 PM
NO NO NO... he said you were gunna be the leader of the BORED... read it again, you misread the first time...

I would read it, but I can't get to it!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: