PDA

View Full Version : Week 6 Strength of Region & Districts

Old Green
10-11-2003, 10:24 PM
Texas Football Ratings has a section listing the strength of each region and individual districts. Pretty interesting but I wouldn't put much faith in it.

http://www.texasfootballratings.com

GreatBigBurnetFan
10-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the link. I ofter forget to read that
portion. It's good to see others see the strength of Burnet's schedule.

Last year I kept saying to others, "that Everman
hasn't played anybody yet". Guess who got to eat
a good portion of Crow. Others this year say Burnet hasn't played anybody. That's OK, someone
else might get the opportunity for the feast I had last year. Champions are champions, no matter who they've played. We're just getting into the part that counts, district. Any one can win on any night. The Burnet kids recognize that, they're not taking anyone for granted. At least they haven't to this point.

All I can tell you for sure is that Burnet's talent is great. Numerous kids can play for any classification and do well. They are dedicated,
have tremendous work ethic. Whether they become
champions is up to the Lord and even a little luck.

They're numerous people saying negative things about this or that team. That's sad. It's
just interesting to me to see young people striving and excelling. I also don't get into the trap of predictions. There have been numerous
situations this year to prove my point. It seems some have not had their predictions come into
reality.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

espn1
10-12-2003, 01:55 PM
GreatBigBurnetFan:
Thanks for the link. I ofter forget to read that
portion. It's good to see others see the strength of Burnet's schedule.

Last year I kept saying to others, "that Everman
hasn't played anybody yet". Guess who got to eat
a good portion of Crow. Others this year say Burnet hasn't played anybody. That's OK, someone
else might get the opportunity for the feast I had last year. Champions are champions, no matter who they've played. We're just getting into the part that counts, district. Any one can win on any night. The Burnet kids recognize that, they're not taking anyone for granted. At least they haven't to this point.

All I can tell you for sure is that Burnet's talent is great. Numerous kids can play for any classification and do well. They are dedicated,
have tremendous work ethic. Whether they become
champions is up to the Lord and even a little luck.

They're numerous people saying negative things about this or that team. That's sad. It's
just interesting to me to see young people striving and excelling. I also don't get into the trap of predictions. There have been numerous
situations this year to prove my point. It seems some have not had their predictions come into
reality.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFanIf McGee is injured you could have that feast again. I don't care who you are you can't play well with a brocken leg.