PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored

Emerson1
04-24-2008, 09:38 AM
It's boring watching jason read yahoo news and fark at work.

Sweetwater Red
04-24-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
It's boring watching jason read yahoo news and fark at work.

I didn't know it was "Bring lil' brother to work" day.:confused:

Emerson1
04-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I didn't know it was "Bring lil' brother to work" day.:confused:
College day. Gotta see where I want to get my higher education

Ranger Mom
04-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Fark??:confused:

jason
04-24-2008, 09:42 AM
he is taking a campus tour with a cute girl here in a little while....

then its off to the larry joe taylor music and drunk college girl festival....

Sweetwater Red
04-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by jason
he is taking a campus tour with a cute girl here in a little while....

then its off to the larry joe taylor music and drunk college girl festival....

So in other words..he's not bored...he's anxious.:thinking: :D

Emerson1
04-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
So in other words..he's not bored...he's anxious.:thinking: :D
No, jason has low standards

jason
04-24-2008, 09:52 AM
No, jason has low standards :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

crzyjournalist03
04-24-2008, 09:57 AM
No, jason has low standards

You should go to UNT...there are literally thousands of girls at TWU who are pretty good looking, and they often need companionship considering the options are very limited at their school.

injuredinmelee
04-24-2008, 10:01 AM
the gfs rain gauge says 4 1/2 inches of rain last night in Stephenville. Went to Legends yesterday but they were still hosting the regional tourney. If you think thats a bad place to host a regional you should see Maxwell where they did it in Abilene.

injuredinmelee
04-24-2008, 10:02 AM
played Lone Cedar at Lake Leon? Hell they havent mowed that one in a week. Sad too because the facilities are great.

Emerson1
04-24-2008, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
the gfs rain gauge says 4 1/2 inches of rain last night in Stephenville. Went to Legends yesterday but they were still hosting the regional tourney. If you think thats a bad place to host a regional you should see Maxwell where they did it in Abilene.
We were driving through Tolar going about 30. Couldn't see the road. Then we pass by the fire station and people are turning around and the sirens are going off. So we pulled into a gas station. Jason had the smart idea to go in, so we got out and ran to the door and it was padlocked shut. We ran back got back in the truck and sat soaking wet

jason
04-24-2008, 10:05 AM
the gfs rain gauge says 4 1/2 inches of rain last night in Stephenville. Went to Legends yesterday but they were still hosting the regional tourney. If you think thats a bad place to host a regional you should see Maxwell where they did it in Abilene. i heard about the rain this morning on the radio...i thought that the golf tournament was over with on tuesday, weird...

i bet its a muddy mess out at LJT....

Fotbol
04-24-2008, 10:20 AM
DUDE!

injuredinmelee
04-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by jason
i heard about the rain this morning on the radio...i thought that the golf tournament was over with on tuesday, weird...

i bet its a muddy mess out at LJT....

How are the roads getting out there to LJT? 4Wheel drive needed?

jason
04-24-2008, 10:39 AM
How are the roads getting out there to LJT? 4Wheel drive needed? getting out there, its paved highway roads, an easy drive rain or shine - once you are on the ranch though, its just dirt and rock - and now a lot of water - 4wheel drive is definitely an advantage once you are there, but not at all necessary getting there....

injuredinmelee
04-24-2008, 10:41 AM
why is it that you cant buy an individual ticket for tonight and have to buy the weekend thing but you could buy individual for fri and sat?

jason
04-24-2008, 11:20 AM
why is it that you cant buy an individual ticket for tonight and have to buy the weekend thing but you could buy individual for fri and sat?

because when you get there and go in, they give you a wrist band and it is good for the remaining days of the event and you leave it on until it is all over...

if you said you only wanted to go today, there would be no way of stopping you from going the next 2 days as well....

you can't buy an individual for just friday, it would be a 2 day pass for friday and saturday....

the pass for saturday really isnt an individual day pass, it just just a pass for the last day of the event, if that makes sense....

injuredinmelee
04-24-2008, 11:26 AM
perfect sense now.

is the Tarleton Rodeo going on tonight also? Thats where the kids want to go.

jason
04-24-2008, 11:29 AM
perfect sense now.

is the Tarleton Rodeo going on tonight also? Thats where the kids want to go. yeah - it is always the same wknd as LJT...