10.Carthage
11.Daingerfield
12.Newton
13.Snyder
14.Burnet
15.Gatesville

eye of the tiger
08-03-2002, 08:38 PM
Lot of polls are putting Carthage in the top ten. I have looked and looked and I just don't see it. I certainly wish them a lot of luck in 3A, but I think Chapel Hill and Tatum will be one and two in district 16-3A. I don't know what criteria the Alan Outlook poll uses, but I think Celina is too high and I think Atlanta should be in the top ten. And even though this is hard to say, I think he has Commerce a bit too high also. I'll prolly be excumnicated for saying that. The one thing most polls seem to agree on are the top three, Sinton, Everman, and Jasper. Not always in the same order, but those three in almost everybodies top three.
27 days and counting.

sinton66
08-03-2002, 08:43 PM
I know what you mean, we're having a little hard time seeing this ourselves. Sinton has some work to do rebuilding the line. And even though they normally don't have a problem doing that, ya just never know. There's several on this list I wondered about.

Old Cardinal
08-05-2002, 09:07 PM
Sinton fans-I think that is a pretty accurate poll, I sure don't have a problem with Sinton # 1. In reality, I would rank Sinton, Jasper and Everman a three-way tie on every Poll! I would substitute Newton & Snyder for Commerce & Celina in a swapout of places, on this Poll.

sinton66
08-05-2002, 09:21 PM
I think most of us were surprized by this one and the TSWA both picking us #1. Everman has every bit as much coming back as we do, and we sure would have PREFERRED to have the target on their chest, but I guess we'll have to live with it.

Old Cardinal
08-10-2002, 11:04 AM
You know, I was looking at this Alan Outlook, they tend to go with the better tradition programs of the last couple of years...That has proven to be a safe prediction for the last few years.....There are a few 8-3 teams out there that just might break into the 3rd round bracket games or better this year.

sinton66
08-10-2002, 11:33 AM
I was beginning to wonder if they were banking on our baseball teams' success. I can't see anybody ranking Sinton #1 instead of Everman, just doesn't meet the test of reason.