PDA

View Full Version : Palestine and Fairfield

coach
04-23-2008, 01:49 PM
Now that the wacky play has been released, i thought i would tell you a funny story....

In the first game against Palestine, a big incident happened that booiled over to the dramatic game last week..

When a player for Fairfield came up to bat a group of Palestine students stood up unzipped their fly and stuck their hand down their pants and put their finger through the opening of the fly..Then they started chanting...WEINER WEINER WEINER WEINER!! towards the batter. (although immature i thought it was brilliant...) A Fairfield parent who usually takes pics of the games, saw this and took pics of the students pulling this prank...She decided to send this to the UIL and the UIL suspended 5 or 6 students for 3 days...Of coarse the Palestine parents were irrate...infact one man wanted to "beat up" Fairfields school principle at the game in fairfield...so not only did Fairfield steal the playoffs from Palestine they, had several students suspended...which made the wacky game last friday even more crazy

44INAROW
04-23-2008, 02:20 PM
What happened during the dramatic game last week?

while innapropriate - I did giggle when I read it :nerd:

rancher
04-23-2008, 02:25 PM
I hope that parent who threatened the Fairfield principal went to jail. Sounds like to me apples do not fall far from the tree in Palestine.

jason
04-23-2008, 02:28 PM
how does the uil suspend students from school ?

jimmyceatworld
04-23-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by jason
how does the uil suspend students from school ?

I think he means from athletic competition, not sure.

Baizer you should have heard what Aunt Patty said at the game, I'll have to tell you some time lol

coach
04-23-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld

Baizer you should have heard what Aunt Patty said at the game, I'll have to tell you some time lol

lol mom told me....but i can't remember what she said u will have to refresh my memory

jimmyceatworld
04-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by coach
lol mom told me....but i can't remember what she said u will have to refresh my memory

After the catcher pulled a very questionable move by pretty much punching Pearce in the face while tagging him out, our side went nuts and got really PO'd, especially when the play gave JP a concussion. A lot of fans couldn't believe the ump didn't do anything and let him know. The catcher in defense yelled "this is sports!" which made everyone even more mad

His mom came over to our side PO'd and tried to tell all us that her son was concerned for Pearce. No one really bought that. The icing on the cake was when little nice aunt Patty barked, "y'all need to zip up your zippers and go home!" It was so funny ...

maybe it was a "had to be there" moment

nobogey72
04-23-2008, 07:57 PM

I bet I can guess. :clap: :clap: :clap: Go Aunt Patty!!!

PHS Wildcats
04-23-2008, 07:59 PM
:eek: Wow Palestine has a baseball team with a chance to go to the playoffs. They aren't even that good. I hope the students involved are punished

nobogey72
04-23-2008, 07:59 PM
After the catcher pulled a very questionable move by pretty much punching Pearce in the face while tagging him out, our side went nuts and got really PO'd, especially when the play gave JP a concussion. A lot of fans couldn't believe the ump didn't do anything and let him know. The catcher in defense yelled "this is sports!" which made everyone even more mad

His mom came over to our side PO'd and tried to tell all us that her son was concerned for Pearce. No one really bought that. The icing on the cake was when little nice aunt Patty barked, "y'all need to zip up your zippers and go home!" It was so funny ...

My guess would have been that their fingers were bigger than the real thing. That's what my aunt would have said, guarantee it.:D :D

jimmyceatworld
04-23-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
My guess would have been that their fingers were bigger than the real thing. That's what my aunt would have said, guarantee it.:D :D

:fnypost:

coach
04-23-2008, 08:45 PM

lmao thats hilarious..whats funny is aunt patty is about 4'9

mwynn05
04-23-2008, 10:41 PM
Red's mom right?

coach
04-23-2008, 10:54 PM
yup

mwynn05
04-23-2008, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by coach
yup that's funny