PDA

View Full Version : Best man duties

mistanice
04-23-2008, 01:37 PM
Has anyone had the honor of being the best man in a good friend's wedding? If so, what kind of activities did you plan for the bachelor party?

I'm in the planning stages and was looking for some ideas other than the traditional chinese midget strippers. :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
04-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
Has anyone had the honor of being the best man in a good friend's wedding? If so, what kind of activities did you plan for the bachelor party?

I'm in the planning stages and was looking for some ideas other than the traditional chinese midget strippers. :D

The good thing about Chinese midget strippers is that you can never go wrong by selecting them.

CenTexSports
04-23-2008, 01:42 PM
I thought that you just wanted to see more an hour later.

STANG RED
04-23-2008, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
The good thing about Chinese midget strippers is that you can never go wrong by selecting them.

And their usually 1/2 price.;)

nobogey72
04-23-2008, 02:45 PM
And, as a general rule, they don't have to ben.. ,oh never mind. You can't go WONG. :2thumbsup

mistanice
04-23-2008, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
And their usually 1/2 price.;)

its buy one get 2 free!

STANG RED
04-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
its buy one get 2 free!

Is that the going rate now? Well its been a while for me.:(
Hey can I come to the bachelor party? I'd like to get in on some of that action, at that price.:devil:

BobcatBenny
04-23-2008, 10:31 PM
Not my cup of green tea. :eek:

http://www.middle-east-online.com/pictures/biga/_25122_midgets-30-7-2004.jpg

Antec
04-23-2008, 10:34 PM
Get drunk and gamble

my dad fixed a big kettle of stew- about 25 gallons

had keg beer and played poker crap

no strippers though

this was in 1998 though

Highschoolfan78
04-23-2008, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END

my favorite part is when they jump out the cup cake.

mistanice
04-23-2008, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Antec
Get drunk and gamble

my dad fixed a big kettle of stew- about 25 gallons

had keg beer and played poker crap

no strippers though

this was in 1998 though

no strippers in 98? :cool:

nobogey72
04-24-2008, 05:32 AM
As the story goes, a married man had gotten caught messing around with lots of other women. He swore that he would quit and pleged fidelity for the rest of their marriage. The next night his wife caught him with a midget. She said "I thought you were going to quit." He said, " You didn't think I could quit cold turkey, I had to taper down.":D

g$$
04-24-2008, 06:11 AM
Been to a variety of bachelor parties & some were better than others.

Dave & Buster's / strip clubs
Golf / gambling (boats, race track)
Party Van to New Orleans (go out, gamble, etc.)
Golf / go out in SA, Dallas, Austin, Houston, etc.
Weekend Party (hang out, tube river, cook-out, dominoes, poker, music, etc.)
Cross border to Acuna, Mexico / Corona Club
Ski trip to Colorado or New Mexico / go out
Las Vegas ($$$)

Try to do something fun & memorable but not same old stripper deal. Combining golf & something else usually works out pretty good IMO.

LH Panther Mom
04-24-2008, 06:53 AM
With all this talk of midget strippers, I'm surprised G2 hasn't jumped in this thread. :1popcorn:

nobogey72
04-24-2008, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
With all this talk of midget strippers, I'm surprised G2 hasn't jumped in this thread. :1popcorn:

He probably will when he gets rid of the 3 that probably stayed with him last night. As soon as he sees them drive off on their mo-peds, he'll probably post something. :D

themsu97
04-24-2008, 08:01 AM
being the best man requires a lot of tedious work but it is well worth it...
all the things done are in order to help your friend in the game of marriage... nobogey might be able to appreciate this...

first you have to nail your friends ex girlfriend and then soon bride to be... then you have to make a flow chart in order to compare and contrast... video evidence would really help out... then you have to nail the maid of honor... tough work but someone has to do it and that is your job as best man...

for mine we played golf and went to dave and busters then we drove to New Orleans... good times