PDA

View Full Version : Limes?

Gsquared
04-23-2008, 01:14 PM
Do you think that limes are actually green lemons and the lime industry is just dooping us in to believing that there are really such things as limes? Im gonna do some research on this.

Bull19
04-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Do you think that limes are actually green lemons and the lime industry is just dooping us in to believing that there are really such things as limes? Im gonna do some research on this. :smoker:

44INAROW
04-23-2008, 01:23 PM
That reminds me, I meant to go to Sonic and get me a Limeade with extra limes. Those are soo good - I like Limeades but I don't like Lemonades...... hhhmmm :vrycnfsd:

STANG RED
04-23-2008, 01:35 PM
I like lime in a beer, but not with tequilla. And I like lemon with tequilla, but not with beer. So yep, theres a big difference.;)

pirate4state
04-23-2008, 01:36 PM
I don't like limes, but I love lemons.

jason
04-23-2008, 01:38 PM
did you know limes sink and lemons float....

we learned this shooting our potato gun at the lake....

CenTexSports
04-23-2008, 01:40 PM
I used to like Sonic limeaide until they started making it with sprite and just putting limes in it.

I hate beer but a friend of mie told me that Bud Lite is coming out with lime in next Tuesday.

charlesrixey
04-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I used to like Sonic limeaide until they started making it with sprite and just putting limes in it.

I hate beer but a friend of mie told me that Bud Lite is coming out with lime in next Tuesday.

i think that's like the chillada (or whatever it's called) that i have in my fridge

it's not bad, but i'd rather just drink a corona