PDA

View Full Version : Good year so far for Snyder Athletics

Black_Magic
04-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Football District champs state semis in playoffs, Basketball playoffs 2 rounds, Boys Track District champs, Tennis boys and Girls District champs Both Golf teams at regional and doing well. Baseball team won district, Girls basketball made playoffs . Congrats on a good year so far.

tigerfan69
04-23-2008, 11:54 AM
our girls tennis team(double) is in the final championship.They will play wylie at noon today.

injuredinmelee
04-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by tigerfan69
our girls tennis team(double) is in the final championship.They will play wylie at noon today.
wager anyone?

pirate4state
04-23-2008, 11:56 AM
I bet Wylie wins!

injuredinmelee
04-23-2008, 12:00 PM
i was gonna give odds.

Sweetwater Red
04-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Football District champs state semis in playoffs, Basketball playoffs 2 rounds, Boys Track District champs, Tennis boys and Girls District champs Both Golf teams at regional and doing well. Baseball team won district, Girls basketball made playoffs . Congrats on a good year so far.

Good job Snyder.:clap:

Another 10 or 15 years of this and you'll be almost as worthy as
Sweetwater, Wylie, Brownwood, Graham, and Breckenridge.:thinking: :devil:

nobogey72
04-23-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Good job Snyder.:clap:

Another 10 or 15 years of this and you'll be almost as worthy as
Sweetwater, Wylie, Brownwood, Graham, and Breckenridge.:thinking: :devil:

I don't like the order you listed the schools in. I know that your first thought is to re-list them with Wylie last, so don't bother.:taunt: :taunt:

Sweetwater Red
04-23-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I don't like the order you listed the schools in. I know that your first thought is to re-list them with Wylie last, so don't bother.:taunt: :taunt:

Well, I was listing them in order of how it's going to play out
in October.:D

Throw Snyder in there between Brownwood and Graham.:thinking:

nobogey72
04-23-2008, 03:39 PM

Throw Snyder in there between Brownwood and Graham.:thinking:

I know!:doh: But here's the deal, you put Sweetwater then Wylie.:vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd:

Black_Magic
04-24-2008, 09:10 AM

Throw Snyder in there between Brownwood and Graham.:thinking: Good Job faking it. Nothing like Fake enthusiasm!!:thumbsup: :2thumbsup :lies: I understand though . you gota keep up appearances.;)

Sweetwater Red
04-24-2008, 09:19 AM
Good Job faking it. Nothing like Fake enthusiasm!!:thumbsup: :2thumbsup :lies: I understand though . you gota keep up appearances.;)

I bet you're used to "some one" faking it.:thinking: :D :devil:

nobogey72
04-24-2008, 09:24 AM

OOOOOUUCCCCCHHHHH!!!!!!! :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost:

tigerfan69
04-24-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I bet Wylie wins!

well it is a good thing that you did not bet because you would have lost because our girls tennis team is headed to state.

Good luck Lady Tigers

injuredinmelee
04-24-2008, 09:31 AM
well it is a good thing that you did not bet because you would have lost because our girls tennis team is headed to state.

Good luck Lady Tigers

check out how they are headed to state... Lost to the Wylie duo then won a play in match for the state appearance. Sooooooo take it back... lol

nobogey72
04-24-2008, 09:39 AM

Good luck Lady Tigers

Actually this is not team tennis, this is individual tennis. Team tennis is in the fall. Individuals from Snyder and Wylie both made it to Austin. Congrats to both. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
04-24-2008, 09:40 AM

BUUURN!!!! :eek: :eek:

Black_Magic
04-24-2008, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
BUUURN!!!! :eek: :eek: Remeinds Me of want happened to Sweetwater athletics tis year in just about every sport. Especialy Track. BUURNED.:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Its good that you are feeling spunky too RM. must be a load off now that your in a new district. Got a chance of getting a gold fooball now.:taunt:

Ranger Mom
04-24-2008, 10:04 AM
Remeinds Me of want happened to Sweetwater athletics tis year in just about every sport. Especialy Track. BUURNED.:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Its good that you are feeling spunky too RM. must be a load off now that your in a new district. Got a chance of getting a gold fooball now.:taunt:

You definitely have more confidence in the Rangers than I do right now!!

Thanks!!

It was still an excellent BUUURN though!!:D :D

Fotbol
04-24-2008, 10:21 AM
DUDE!