PDA

View Full Version : My picks for the Division II Finals-Regions I and III

Old Cardinal
11-04-2002, 01:00 PM
A big game looms this weekend, I think the winner of the CANYON/PERRYTON May 8th contest, will face Kennedale----and the winner of that Div. II Regions I game, will untimately face the winner of the Newton/ Marlin Contest in Region III. That pits teams from Region I against Region III for the State Finals game! What are your predictions?

CSQB7
11-04-2002, 02:07 PM
Old Cardinal:
A big game looms this weekend, I think the winner of the CANYON/PERRYTON May 8th contest, will face Kennedale----and the winner of that Div. II Regions I game, will untimately face the winner of the Newton/ Marlin Contest in Region III. That pits teams from Region I against Region III for the State Finals game! What are your predictions?We will come in as a second place team. The only way we can make is hard work and more dedication to our games.

Coldspring Defence did a hell of a job against Tarkington but Offence for the first time this season couldnt get it going. Defence of ends played GREAT the whole night .

<small>[ November 04, 2002, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: CSQB7 ]</small>

vet93
11-04-2002, 02:24 PM
Old Card...you have a lot more confidence in the panhandle than I do this year. In region 1, I think the five teams to watch are Sweetwater, Greenwood, Decatur, Bridgeport and Kennedale. In July I picked Sweetwater and Kennedale to meet in the regional final. Greenwood and Decatur have really come on strong this year so they have really made things alot more complicated in the region. It ought to be fun to watch!

Old Cardinal:
A big game looms this weekend, I think the winner of the CANYON/PERRYTON May 8th contest, will face Kennedale----and the winner of that Div. II Regions I game, will untimately face the winner of the Newton/ Marlin Contest in Region III. That pits teams from Region I against Region III for the State Finals game! What are your predictions?

Pudlugger
11-04-2002, 03:33 PM
Old Cardinal:
A big game looms this weekend, I think the winner of the CANYON/PERRYTON May 8th contest, will face Kennedale----and the winner of that Div. II Regions I game, will untimately face the winner of the Newton/ Marlin Contest in Region III. That pits teams from Region I against Region III for the State Finals game! What are your predictions?Old Cardinal I believe Newton will run into Marlin in round 2. The seeds in Region III will be Marlin Newton Bellville and La Grange, not necessarily in that order. Should be a tough Region! :)