PDA

View Full Version : Rough few days

orange machine
04-23-2008, 12:24 AM
The last few days have been pretty rough. Yesterday i recieved a call of a man who attempted suicide. When i got on scene the man was not responding and died on his way to the hospital. Then i get to work today and have just started my shift and i recieve a call from another agency that they have a man in there custody who knows a guy that lives in the city i work who said he had a gun and was going to kill me because i arrested him on warrants and drug charges. Then tonight i had a dos call which means dead on scene a little lady 65 years od found out she hd stage 4 cancer last month and passed away tonight with her husband holding her hand while she died at her home. I tell you its been rough.

coach
04-23-2008, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by orange machine
The last few days have been pretty rough. Yesterday i recieved a call of a man who attempted suicide. When i got on scene the man was not responding and died on his way to the hospital. Then i get to work today and have just started my shift and i recieve a call from another agency that they have a man in there custody who knows a guy that lives in the city i work who said he had a gun and was going to kill me because i arrested him on warrants and drug charges. Then tonight i had a dos call which means dead on scene a little lady 65 years od found out she hd stage 4 cancer last month and passed away tonight with her husband holding her hand while she died at her home. I tell you its been rough.

wow and i thought my life has been rough the last two days..prayers to u and ur family....

bobcat1
04-23-2008, 04:46 AM
Prayers going out to you my friend.

LH Panther Mom
04-23-2008, 07:21 AM
Hopefully things will get better. :)

Nursebetty
04-23-2008, 08:56 PM
Bless you for what you do!

PHS Wildcats
04-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Wow, can't even imagine going through that

Old Dog
04-23-2008, 09:16 PM
orange machine,

Sometimes I'm sure you feel the weight of the world on you, but you must know that there are many of us who admire what you do and the way you handle it. I personally stand in awe of all of our public safety officers and those that stand in harm's way each and every day.

You constantly reside in our prayers!

orange machine
04-23-2008, 09:22 PM
Thank you all for your kind words and give our father God all the glory!:)

zebrablue2
04-23-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
orange machine,

Sometimes I'm sure you feel the weight of the world on you, but you must know that there are many of us who admire what you do and the way you handle it. I personally stand in awe of all of our public safety officers and those that stand in harm's way each and every day.

:2thumbsup:-- :iagree:

44INAROW
04-23-2008, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
orange machine,

:iagree: Thanks for all you and your coworkers do - I can't imagine how stressful your job can be.. Makes me feel like a petty person complaining about my job :doh: