PDA

View Full Version : Miley's Memoirs

kepdawg
04-22-2008, 06:19 PM
Miley Cyrus has signed a deal, due out next spring.

Seems like 15 is a little young to be working on memoirs.

Of course it's all about the money!

LINK (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PEOPLE_MILEY_CYRUS_GCLB-?SITE=TXDAM&TEMPLATE=ENTCELEBRITIES.html&SECTION=HOME)

LH Panther Mom
04-22-2008, 06:20 PM
Based on some pictures I saw a couple of days ago, it sounds like she's made lots of memories. :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
04-22-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Based on some pictures I saw a couple of days ago, it sounds like she's made lots of memories. :eek: :eek:

I heard a little bit about that today, were they fake or not?

LH Panther Mom
04-22-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I heard a little bit about that today, were they fake or not?
If you're talking about the pictures, they looked real to me. Of course, a few were really no big deal, I didn't think. But, there would be some grounding in my house for a couple of them.

Emerson1
04-22-2008, 10:02 PM
If you're talking about the pictures, they looked real to me. Of course, a few were really no big deal, I didn't think. But, there would be some grounding in my house for a couple of them.
I would do more than ground if anyone your house was posing in 15 year old girls clothing and under garments

LH Panther Mom
04-22-2008, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I would do more than ground if anyone your house was posing in 15 year old girls clothing and under garments
LOL! :p :p

Ranger Mom
04-22-2008, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

ROFL!! That was actually pretty darn funny!!:thumbsup:

piratebg
04-22-2008, 11:04 PM
Who is really that interested in reading G rated memoirs? Give me something dirty and scandalous please. :devil: :p

Just out of curiousity but what pics are you guys talking about?

LH Panther Mom
04-22-2008, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Just out of curiousity but what pics are you guys talking about?
Pictures in her undies.......

STANG RED
04-22-2008, 11:52 PM
Pictures in her undies.......

If thats the case, then her Dad needs to be horse whipped. She is a minor, and he would have had to given consent.
Of course I think he needs to be horse whipped for his hairdo anyway. It might even be worse than his 80s mullet was.

kepdawg
04-22-2008, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
If thats the case, then her Dad needs to be horse whipped. She is a minor, and he would have had to given consent.
Of course I think he needs to be horse whipped for his hairdo anyway. It might even be worse than his 80s mullet was.

It wasn't a photo shoot.

STANG RED
04-23-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
It wasn't a photo shoot.

So someone was dumb enough to publish pics of a minor in her underwear (without consent)? Then they need to be horse whipped, then thrown in jail.

coach
04-23-2008, 12:12 AM
can u put the link on here of her pics or is that against the rules

kepdawg
04-23-2008, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by coach
can u put the link on here of her pics or is that against the rules

I sure as heck won't put a link!

But you are free to search the net.

LH Panther Mom
04-23-2008, 06:59 AM
So someone was dumb enough to publish pics of a minor in her underwear (without consent)? Then they need to be horse whipped, then thrown in jail.
She had a couple on her myspace. :doh:

Some were no big deal, I thought. 15-year old girls in swim suits making kissy faces. The one that they said was her "bra" looked like a midriff top, to me. Panties... :doh: :doh:

1stnurseryman
04-23-2008, 08:29 AM
It was not her. that is what I read in the newspaper today. Was suppose to be an impersonator. I think that this is the 2nd time that it has happened.

STANG RED
04-23-2008, 08:32 AM
She had a couple on her myspace. :doh:

Some were no big deal, I thought. 15-year old girls in swim suits making kissy faces. The one that they said was her "bra" looked like a midriff top, to me. Panties... :doh: :doh:

Oh I see. Well I dont do myspace, so I dont guess I'll be seeing them.
I dont really see what the big deal is with her anyway. I dont think her singing voice is anything special at all, and dont think she is very pretty myself. Not that shes ugly and cant sing a lick, but certainly nothing special at all.

Ranger Mom
04-23-2008, 08:35 AM
Oh I see. Well I dont do myspace, so I dont guess I'll be seeing them.
I dont really see what the big deal is with her anyway. I dont think her singing voice is anything special at all, and dont think she is very pretty myself. Not that shes ugly and cant sing a lick, but certainly nothing special at all.

I think lots of the younger kids just identify with her. In "normal" persona she is just kinda a nerdy kid....then she turns into "Hannah Montana."

Since I don't have any young kids, I had never even heard of her. One of the girls I work with told me she was taking her kids to see Hannah Montana...I said, "who??"

SWMustang
04-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think lots of the younger kids just identify with her. In "normal" persona she is just kinda a nerdy kid....then she turns into "Hannah Montana."

Since I don't have any young kids, I had never even heard of her. One of the girls I work with told me she was taking her kids to see Hannah Montana...I said, "who??"

I have a 6 year old daughter and am well educated on Hannah Montana. She doesn't bug me as much as Zach and Cody. I just want to biY&# slap the both of them - and then steal their money.

injuredinmelee
04-23-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I have a 6 year old daughter and am well educated on Hannah Montana. She doesn't bug me as much as Zach and Cody. I just want to biY&# slap the both of them - and then steal their money.

LMBO!!! Having two kids under ten we are always on Disney. I prefer Hannah Montana to some of the other kids shows. I still miss Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens. I wont allow the shows where the kids talk to their parents disrespectfully as in Raven (who i would liek to choke) and the Nickelodeon Fairly Odd Parents. The kids voice on that makes me want to puncture my own eardrums.

jason
04-23-2008, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
LMBO!!! Having two kids under ten we are always on Disney. I prefer Hannah Montana to some of the other kids shows. I still miss Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens. I wont allow the shows where the kids talk to their parents disrespectfully as in Raven (who i would liek to choke) and the Nickelodeon Fairly Odd Parents. The kids voice on that makes me want to puncture my own eardrums. what about the show with brittany spears' knocked up sister ???

injuredinmelee
04-23-2008, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by jason
what about the show with brittany spears' knocked up sister ???

I was jsut abotu to add that I dont let my daughter watch that one either. They spend too much time talking about love and kissing and all that crap as it is. Too much IMO for my 9yr old. She gets mad and tells me how mean of a father i am but hey im OK with that.

jason
04-23-2008, 10:22 AM
I was jsut abotu to add that I dont let my daughter watch that one either. They spend too much time talking about love and kissing and all that crap as it is. Too much IMO for my 9yr old. She gets mad and tells me how mean of a father i am but hey im OK with that. just give her a 9 iron and a few whiffle balls and tell her she cant some inside until she can land all of them in the bed of your truck....

kaorder1999
i saw the pics and as soon as I saw them I was like...that isnt even her.

jason
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i saw the pics and as soon as I saw them I was like...that isnt even her. agreed

injuredinmelee
04-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by jason
just give her a 9 iron and a few whiffle balls and tell her she cant some inside until she can land all of them in the bed of your truck....

you going to the deal out in the pasture this week in Stephenville? I cant remember what it is called. We are going tomorrow night and hopefully I am going to play golf at Legends this afternoon or in the am weather permitting. I might go meet some buddies to play in Granbury if they can sneak out of the metromess this afternoon.

jason
04-23-2008, 10:30 AM
you going to the deal out in the pasture this week in Stephenville? I cant remember what it is called. We are going tomorrow night and hopefully I am going to play golf at Legends this afternoon or in the am weather permitting. I might go meet some buddies to play in Granbury if they can sneak out of the metromess this afternoon.

it is larry joe taylor (www.larryjoetaylor.com) and yes, i am going - brother is coming down too for it...

weather isn't look good for golf this afternoon...why legends? better off going to granbury or glen rose....

injuredinmelee
04-23-2008, 10:36 AM
Legends just looked like the best option in Stephenville. Didnt want to drive if the other guys weren't going to make it.

injuredinmelee
04-23-2008, 10:36 AM
:hijacktd:

jason
04-23-2008, 10:42 AM
Legends just looked like the best option in Stephenville. Didnt want to drive if the other guys weren't going to make it.

yeah, its the best in stephenville...

dont let it fool you, the front nine isnt THAT bad, but once you get to the back, its like night and day - crappy fairways and fast turtle back greens....

keep in mind, the wind always blows above the trees on the front nine...

Cats Fan
04-23-2008, 11:26 AM
that is not her...looks like her, but is not!

but...i can see allot of 13 year old boys doing unspeakable acts!

injuredinmelee
04-23-2008, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Cats Fan
that is not her...looks like her, but is not!

but...i can see allot of 13 year old boys doing unspeakable acts!

oh i bet there are alot more much older that have ENJOYED the fake pics. I still havent seen them.(for the record)

LH Panther Mom
04-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
i saw the pics and as soon as I saw them I was like...that isnt even her.
Heck, I don't pay enough attention to the "real" her to know if it looks like her or not! :thinking: :thinking: