PDA

View Full Version : Mr Adidas

44INAROW
04-22-2008, 01:17 PM
First off - Long time no talk :D

2nd - did you read that in 2 weeks, Women's Murder Club is going to be on @ 9 pm on Tuesday nights on ABC??? What's this going to do to Denny Crane and his co-horts at Boston Legal?:bigcry:

Adidas410s
04-22-2008, 01:23 PM
1 of all...howdy howdy!! It's Byron Nelson week. I'm excited! :)

2 of all...read below:

I bet you thought Women's Murder Club was gone for good (if you were even thinking about it, that is). Nope, it's coming back.

The Angie Harmon drama series about a group of women in San Francisco who solve crimes is coming back to the ABC schedule on Tuesday, April 29, at 10pm. I know, you're thinking, wait a second, that's Boston Legal's time slot! Yup, it certainly is. That show is going to move to Wednesdays at 10pm starting the next day, April 30 (the show will run in its regular time slot when it returns from the strike hiatus on April 8 and then move to Wednesdays on the 30th).

This is only a temporary change though, for three weeks, until its season ends in late May. Then, Men In Trees takes over that Wednesday time slot. And because I know you probably have a headache from reading about this particular time shuffle, I won't go into what's going to happen with the regular Friday night slot that Men In Trees usually finds itself in.

Long and short...no worries...it'll be back to Tuesdays in the fall.

pirate4state
04-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Did either of you watch Women's Murder Club? I had taped the premire because I was a fan of the books, but I was not impressed with the show! :dispntd: :thmbdwn:

Ranger Mom
04-22-2008, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Did either of you watch Women's Murder Club? I had taped the premire because I was a fan of the books, but I was not impressed with the show! :dispntd: :thmbdwn:

I have been debating on getting them to listen to on CD.....is it worth it?

44INAROW
04-22-2008, 01:38 PM
thanks for clarifying that Ad - whew - and P4S - I Tivo'd WMC when it was on in the fall and actually liked it - just not enough for it to REPLACE Boston Legal ;) Several people that have read the books, then watched the series - had the same reaction you did Rita - but since I didn't read the books, I didn't have anything to compare it to. I am a big Angie Harmon fan (from Law and Order days) so I guess that's why I was drawn to it......

pirate4state
04-22-2008, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have been debating on getting them to listen to on CD.....is it worth it? The books were excellent, IMO!

Lorey - Angie Harmon & James Patterson (author) I thought how could I go wrong, but even though it had been a few years since I read the books, the series was still disappointing. I may give it another shot. :nerd:

Adidas410s
04-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Never watched it...don't think it would've been my kind of show! ;)

My lineup these days has diminshed down to...

Monday - HIMYM (recently added CSI: Miami thanks to A&E marathons during the strike)
Tuesday - Boston Legal
Wednesday - nothing...maybe the Idol results show haha ;)
Thursday - The Office and Eli Stone...Grey's gets DVR'd and sometimes watched.
Friday - Friday Night Lights and NUMB3RS
Sunday - Shark (returns on April 29th and will run against BL for rest of the season)

Adds this season - CSI Miami, Eli Stone, Dirty Sexy Money (returns in the fall)
Losses this season - CSI Las Vegas, Nip/Tuck

Shows not returning in the fall - Las Vegas, Big Shots
Shows that are "in limbo" as of now - HIMYM, Shark, Cane, Eli Stone, Friday Night Lights (again)

pirate4state
04-22-2008, 01:56 PM
Is Heroes coming back before the summer???

Must see for me are:

L&O: SVU
South park
Ugly Betty
Survivor
Lost

Did you watch the finale of Eli Stone? I need to catch up on the last 2 or 3 episodes. That show was pretty cool.