PDA

View Full Version : Pancho, i aplogize...do not be disappointed

themsu97
04-22-2008, 07:05 AM
but I did water dirt this year... but they made me...

LH Panther Mom
04-22-2008, 07:08 AM
ROFL! Although I'm not sure I believe the "they made me" part. I heard you were in it for the pants. :1popcorn:

pancho villa
04-22-2008, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
but I did water dirt this year... but they made me...

I always heard you SWANG that way, but now I am sure!

themsu97
04-22-2008, 08:22 AM
trust me... I was and have been griping the whole time...

I had to be called into the AD's office to be made to wear the pants and not just wind pants...

oh well... coaching something different next year unless I get closer to LHpm;) ...

pancho villa
04-22-2008, 08:57 AM

I had to be called into the AD's office to be made to wear the pants and not just wind pants...

oh well... coaching something different next year unless I get closer to LHpm;) ...

Quit lying all the little boys at your school said you were walking down the hallway at school in your tight pants.

themsu97
04-22-2008, 09:17 AM
no way they are tight...

the size in the back says XXPancho... they are extremely huge... I could put an entire village in them

GreenMonster
04-22-2008, 09:42 AM

You could be my assistant. I don't force the pants, I just make mine water the dirt and chalk the lines.

pancho villa
04-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
You could be my assistant. I don't force the pants, I just make mine water the dirt and chalk the lines.

Thats because you wear the pants tight enough in the crotch for all the assistant dirt waterers.

themsu97
04-22-2008, 04:18 PM
why are you looking at men's crotches fat pancho

LH Panther Mom
04-22-2008, 06:01 PM
why are you looking at men's crotches fat pancho :spitlol: :spitlol: Hahahaha!

KingRob
04-22-2008, 07:02 PM
I tink Pablo shooold accept de a pologeee!:cool:

GreenMonster
04-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by pancho villa
Thats because you wear the pants tight enough in the crotch for all the assistant dirt waterers. I make those pants look good. Without my stunning physique those pants would be, well, just pants. Inject me in 'em and PAYOW! instant panty droppers.

pancho villa
04-23-2008, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I make those pants look good. Without my stunning physique those pants would be, well, just pants. Inject me in 'em and PAYOW! instant panty droppers.

I guess you sport the gay raybans also.